IAD - Bug Reports (for airport infrastructure and handling)

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

there’s still a problem sending player owned aircrafts to unlocked destinations that don’t appear on the departure menu. afaik it’s

AMM (L)
MSP (L)
EMA (XL)

Hi,
I bought my first E175 plane in IAD to operate it between IAD and SAN.
The operational-range of the plane is 2300 NM, and SAN is less than 2000 NM (1953?) from IAD.
So the aircraft has to be good for direct flight (without technical stop), but I could send it just with tech. stop…
Please check the problem!

Game says no arrivals available though there are many flights inbound… Reset didnt solve

You may be a more experienced player, but have you checked your unlocked arrivals, and made sure that there is only 1 or at least the majority of them open?

I do have few open cos I know that if I shut them all down it will do this. But this time it did this with about 5 open flights. I found solution that I shutdown one of them and reopened and it worked again👍

1 Like

It usually depends on what sized plane you have unlocked as well. Glad you fixed it.

Hello, there is probably bug in IAD, stand R13 … or is there any solution when this situation occur?

Planes can’t push back or taxi in Prague…

Known bug

Also, this is not PRG. It is IAD.

Camera running circles round the airport

Runway 1 cam at IAD

You’ve found the infamous camera hack!

I have disabled all S pax aircraft but i am still getting S arrivals

A bug has occurred at the Washington airport. One plane entered the other while maneuvering.