Iad - only landing planes are s / m

Devs - appreciate that Leipzig is main priority , but will this ‘landing issue’ thread here, be fixed in the update ?

I can confirm they are looking at it and trying to determine a final fix, can’t say if it will definitely be in the next update, but they are reviewing.

thankyou for the positive reply.

rgds

Hi, can any of the DEVS advise if this is being fixed ? has been an issue/bug etc for a few months now.

To be honest, the devs around here aren’t that active on the forum… The only person that keeps in regular (I think) contact with the devs is Andy (carlsberg72), as well as some people on Discord.

1 Like

No idea where to point this issue out then , same thing is now happening in Leipzig, same type of aircraft land one after another, this morning had 3 x 146 , 3 x An12, 6 x B737.
worse of course in Washington, where i get batches of up to 10 x B737 , 10 x A320 at a time, and no L type aircraft ,

who can sort this ? have mentioned also on the Farcebook page, but still no one comes back .

Hi,
Just to let you know that I am facing similar problems at IAD. Only M and S aircrafts are landing. The L and X ones arrives very very rarely. Why?

As said above, the arrivals are still sorting but it’s every other time you start and airport, so it’s a mix

Changes are coming to the arrival algorithms, I do not know if it will truly fix this issue. But it’s definitely going to change and will be in the next update unless they pull it at the last minute.

1 Like

That background isn’t normal
American airlines and a desert background…
Maybe I’m looking too much into it but that’s, not normal for either of the American airports
Wait, that’s iad
Then why does it look like sand

it’s probably their base test system. I can tell you for sure from the latest available test version, which i got this morning, that it’s grass there not sand, because i narrowed down the location to 2 and both are the same.

Often times to make things easier, certain overlays like landscaping can be removed to speed up certain processes from the development phase, so I suspect that’s what we are seeing there more than anything else.

Actually could have been taken when IAD had snow, that could be snow not sand