INN - sharepoint

I think my connection partner and I are pretty good at this at INN :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re crazy :joy:
I always change connection partners to help new players with their achievements. The thing with Innsbruck is, that you at one point don’t know what to do with all the money except buying airplane after airplane. I could play INN (without a connection) for about 40 or 50 minutes only handle my own planes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you handle 10 planes at INN everyday, then you would need 135 days to complete the connection from PRG and 112 days from BRI so making that would have made you play 247 days to complete that much.

Well, then decide how smart I am?

It would take that long if only one sends his planes. Don’t forget the you can also send 5 from Innsbruck.
And you can handle 10 from both sides in one day.

With INN, providing you sent the max 5 and your connection sends max 10 (assuming you handle all) with the short flight times, it’s entirely possible to get a 100 streak within a day. Particularly on the PRG connection.

2 Likes

This was something I just wanted to do. I actually don’t do a lot with connections because although I do like to help others. My playing time is all over the place. My connection partner understood this so we just make it work. Some days are 0, others we can add 20 to 30, all depends.

1 Like

It could get to a 100 until the player sends instantly after the planes arrive at the airport and as there are 10 stands (adding cargo for 11) it is not that much possible to get to a 100 within a day. Until the player sends instantly after the planes land.

Could happen on a boring sunday :slightly_smiling_face:

you are missing the calculation, it’s not 11, it’s 16. Because the player from PRG can send 11 and the player from INN can send 5, so it’s effectively 7 rounds of sends (it’s a bit more than 6). It’s about an hour flight time there and back, plus handling time, and remember once the aircraft has been cleared from the destination airport, you can send more. so you can keep a rotation going if you have enough of a fleet. 100 in a day is quite easy, but you have to be very focused to do it.

I actually didn’t know the destinations at the time so yeah 7 times is enough but might take 14 hours.

737-800F pushes back whilst a 757 backtracks for departure!

RIP original ATR72 model 2019 - 2021 (it’s still possible to see by the hangars at INN)

Water salute for the newest addition to my fleet!

Bit of spotting at INN!

2 Likes

@CoralSound22 & @Darmorque filling up the ramp :+1:. I quite like the new livery for the B734F

3 Likes

1 Like

The button on the right is there for a reason, and there’s a channel for these

1 Like

The spotting photos belong on the share point for that respective airport. No point making a new thread for spotting photos when they could just go onto these.

few pics I took

3 Likes

Nearly at 100. A couple of @Darmorque arrivals from PRG with one of mine going in the opposite direction.

1 Like

I may uave duplicated Egyptair help

1 Like