iOS to Android!

Is there a possible way I can transfer saves from my iOS to Android?

No - that is impossible (game data’s are stored also in Google Play <and/or> Game Center) not only on server.

1 Like

Will there ever be a cloud saved data through Facebook? A lot of games do that or a use of a code to transfer data

I am using iPhone now and gonna get Android in future. Please make it possible. I don´t want to lose my progress :frowning:

Its not possible (from devs) - data is not stored only on WoA server but also on:
a) Game Center (IOS)
b) Google Play (android).

Then I will enjoy plaing the game from the beginning when I move to the Android :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious but would there ever be a Facebook Cloud Save in the future? Could be very useful for many people transferring between devices.

Dont quote me on this but i think devs said in the past that its a bit difficult to do, because of coding

I mean surely we can see this in like 1-2 years when the game becomes more popularized and used. By that point a lot of users could have switched around between OS’s and such.

I’m just hoping it comes soon (not now, maybe later), would help out a lot of people who want to switch and keep their progress without having to start over.

2 Likes

Hey guys, great news, you can vote for the new cloud system here so that we could potentially see it in the future!

2 Likes

Yes! This is what I need. I am gonna swich fom iOS to Android soon.

1 Like