Jetway improvements

From Carlsberg72: Updated to include a Poll

• Excellent Idea - Recommend to the Devs
  • Decent Idea - One for the website
  • It’s ok - One to think about down the road
  • Not for me.

0 voters

The current in game jetways have been around since the launch, and like the airstairs haven’t been updated (unlike the buses, fuel trucks). When compared to a real jetway, they look out of scale with the aircraft, and they don’t have any animations other than extending and rotation (new animations could include second Jetway attaching to L aircraft, or some aircraft use the L2 door and the end section of a jetway extending to meet the aircraft).

In game jetway compared to a real one. Just to add the photo of the real jetway isn’t mine, so credits go to its owner.

2 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯.

In game looks good to me

IAD and SAN look unrealistic because no US airports have glass-windowed jet bridges.

Upon further review; Nagoya could use some help

I think it’s safe to say all airports do, advance aircraft models combined with the outdated jetway model is certainly an odd sight! :joy:

1 Like

Then the best airport for jetways is INN.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

I’m fully aware INN doesn’t have any jetways…

It doesn’t it only has jumping people and flying baggage.

That’s what I said, I’m aware it doesn’t have Jetways.

bumping this up, as I have added a poll to the original post.

2 Likes

I think this is good, although I am more of a performance player, looking for ways to make it more efficient to fly new routes, new planes, new airlines, new destinations. But I do agree that having Balance at the workable airports is important.

1 Like