Landing minigame appears for every landing

As the title said. Small caveat - this only happened to me once on prg and only for my own planes. I got a full 11 minigames back to back. Pretty fun though :joy:

1 Like

Landing is only for player owned planes. Its not a bug its intentional.
Only your own planes can be ILS landed (to avoid stupid youtube videos about i.e: “stupid XXXX airline pilots”.

6 Likes

But is it supposed to happen for every single aircraft or just occasionally?

Every single aircraft thay you own. (other players and AI planes are not included in minigame).

2 Likes

Why would you want to land every single aircraft you own??

1 Like

yeah, it’s a bit annoying especially with the yellow marker-bug you miss plenty of waiting aircraft.

i’d highly appreciate a button or option where i can turn off minigames at all. i’m sure it’s fun for many players but for me it’s just something annoying :innocent:

3 Likes

That will have to wait till next update anyway. Maybe its time to thin the fleet :slight_smile: you have tons of ingame money I am sure because game was way to easy for a long time.

Does anyone have the settings for this minigame because mine are maybe wrong and I never do even average landing :pleading_face:

It’s in the Settings-Menu at the top left button:

I know it,but which is the best? With Gyroscope or with Joystick?

When I play this minigame I use the gyroscope, because it is easier for me to adjust the plane. When the airport is too busy I switch it off.