LHR - Sharepoint

Sunset vibes

5 Likes

Ag cur fáilte roimh gach aerárthach Aer Lingus isteach i Heathrow inniu.
The A320 has been finally remodeled after almost half a decade so here are some 320s at the airport of course I had to choose Aer Lingus Obviously to buy them first :wink: I named them left to right: St Fidelma / Fidelma, St Brigid / Brighid, St Schira / Scire and St Finbarr / Fionnbharra

This is 3 out of 4 of my fleet in LHR

2 Likes

I took these pictures just 3 days before the A320 remodel was released so I thought I would share it

1 Like

Majestic approaches at dawn

6 Likes

Wow i like the pcitures @Pizza_711

1 Like

Thank you, probably my best pictures yet! I will do more of those approach pics in the future for sure

Busy Day at Heathrow, T2 far gates are at Full Capacity along with a special Smartlynx A321F to Leipzig

1 Like

Airbus A319-153N

2 Likes

Plenty of activity here, mostly alliance connection flights!

6 Likes

My new method to take screenshots! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

How?

From wing view!
Here is the original picture of the first one

2 Likes

That’s a good idea

1 Like

Last 2 days before i take an important break

1 Like

Umm not being rude but just a question. Why is there jet blue at T5
Ba and ibiria yea fine but ummmmmmm yea questionable (unless ofc you didn’t have the realistic gate available or it’s not a realistic airport)
No hate love the variety of aircraft and airlines love the lineup without a doubt.

Most likely is that most of the aircraft come in my LHR are foreign airlines that use medium aircraft not BA but recently I added more BA to LHR.
Also I really really don’t care where aircraft is parked especially since my main priority is to fill the airport, not handling all aircraft at the same time which I restricted the amount of ground crews need.

Yea understandable

Concorde, meet Concorde :joy:

3 Likes

Operations at my LHR is back and running normally. And of course Smokey Joe with the new smoke feature is taking off for Odesa (ODS) in Ukraine!

4 Likes