Looking for connections (LfC)

Hi @JWKIII wish I had a fleet to send back I would be willing to when I finish this connection with my friend.

1 Like

Looking for a connection partner from my BRI to your INN or PRG, I have a decent sized fleet ranging from short to long haul aircraft.

I can sent you some from INN. Just add me ICEgamer1705

1 Like

I am PRG…

looking for an INN connection for golden airplane.

I have a small fleet but I’m a very active player.

Send request to Kamau79

I can send ypu a connection from BRI. I operate a lonely 787 and would love to get a concorde :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will send you a conx request. I just sent one Concorde to PRG. When she returns, I‘ll send it to BRI

Whats your player name?

Looking for a connection from PRG to INN. I oprate 5 A320s out of PRG as of right now

I can connect: UniqueHangman58
I have in INN: 4x B738
1x BAe
1x ATR

I completed the achievements but would like to build a new streak

Thanks, sending request now. Bde i wont be able to send any planes until tomorrow since i already sent them all

I am looking for new connections from:

my PRG to INN (available right now)

my BRI to INN (still in a connection right now but my partner is not playing since a week. If someone wants to join let me know)

I can connect to your BRI, send me a request: UniqueHangman58.

1 Like

Looking for new connection from IAD to PRG.
Username: DroningSalsa2358

I have x3 E190 and x4 A320 at Prague and looking for a connection to Innsbruck. Connection is Lawskin The Immoral. Be happy to connect.

1 Like

Add me, i need that exact connection
Username is ivanp0921

Requested.

1 Like

Looking for connections from PRG to INN and BRI.vi have x4 CrJ, x4 A320 and x3 E190. Please just add below.
Username is: Lawskin The Immoral

I search an Inn-Bri and Inn-Prg connection have 5 s planes. Also search a IAD-Prg connection have 2 A-380. Start those Objectives on every Airport soon. Feel free to add Me. SirM0mo

1 Like

Hey! @SirM0mo, I want to do connections but I don’t have planes to send back :sleepy:. But I am willing to once I finish this connection in PRG.

1 Like

Hi,
I am looking for a new connection partner.
From my PRG to your IAD!

I have a fleet with 3x A380 so enough to build the streak
Anyone with an own fleet up for this?

Bye!

Good morning if I want to help you, I have 8 planes between X and L to send you every day
I already send you a connection request,
I need a strength from my IAD for your BRI, can you help me?
B4RRERIA my nick