Looking for connections (LfC)

What is your GMT time, and what time can I send you planes to get well for you

Mine is GMT -3 Brazil
best times for me to receive your flights

18:00 pm until 00:00 am

Thanks, I accepted it, first A380 on it’s way.
You can send me a request for BRI as well, I just removed my old connection. I still need the achievement there as well.
I am CEST timezone (Netherlands), and my best time to get planes is 09:00-12:00 in the morning or mayby 15:00-18:00 afternoon. Thanks!

ok

already send a request

I will wait until night to send my aircraft and arrive at your time there ok

1 Like

Thanks! I just send one A380 from PRG and the other one will also take off within half an hour. At BRI I only have one B777 and it is already gone so you will see that one tommorrow.

Thank you friend, I hope you don’t leave the game lol, it’s already the 4 I try and I don’t finish, @unbendinmud @Danny747 @kullenarisk , Thank you friend, I hope you do not abandon the game lol, it is already the 4 that I try and do not finish, for you to have an idea of ​​my BRI for IAD I have 98 completed flights, I only have 2 and my friend is gone, I am hoping he will return , if he doesn’t come back I’ll tell you and we’ll start this new connection too, I’ll wait a little longer to see if he returns

1 Like

I am already having a good connection from IAD to BRI, sorry!

OK I understand, if when you complete the total there and can help me there you let me know, for example my IAD your PRG I already completed, then I look for a strength for those who need it

Hi there! Do you Gave already your connections?
Or still looking for?

LFC from PRG airport. Don’t have any planes to send yet but will do so once I buy some. Username is jhaveribhai

Eastern time zone

Hi, all full. Thank you

Looking for a connection from my IAD to your NGO and also my PRG to your NGO
I’m in CET

Hey @Jhaveribhai, The connection would be perfect since I’m in EST though I don’t have a fleet (Saving up for one!) I will keep you in mind.

Looking for connections:
My IAD -> your PRG
My IAD -> your NGO
Playername: DroningSalsa2358

Just added you on PRG - IAD

looking for connections from my PRG to your INN and BRI, username is Icetech72

Hi!
I am looking for a connection partner from your INN to my PRG. I have a fleet ready for departure!
I am looking for someone with a (few) planes to send as well.

Thanks for responding!
(CEST Timezone) (European)

Hi guys!

I play daily on IAD and sometimes also on BRI and INN; i have a fleet only in IAD but just 2 738 and 2 crj. If i can help someone even without planes that i can send just let me know! My username is: StrikerEureka97

GMT +2

Hey Striker! You would need to have a L plane to connect from IAD. But I would be willing too once I finish this connection.

Good morning friend, I already completed INN but I can help you with this, I will add you