Looking for connections (LfC)

Thanks, but I have already made the connection with someone else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi William, i know that i need L plane thats why i said that i have only 738 and crj. I just wanted to say that i would like to help people with connections but i don’t have planes to send! Anyway when you want to connect just let me know, i don’t have any connections so far.

Okay! No problem. If you want to connect at PRG or BRI I’m open in all airports.

We can connect in BRI but as i said i don’t have planes to send you so if you need it for the achievement then i would be more than happy to help you; if not let’s just wait to connect in IAD. btw what is you nickname? same as the one that you have here?

No problem. My username is player something. I would be willing too even though I don’t have a fleet as of yet.

Looking for a connection from your INN to my BRI

GMT +8

Hello,
I’m looking for a connection from PRG to either INN or BRI. My ingame name is the same as here in the forum.

I have 10 aircraft based in Prague (CRJ, A320 and E190), with two ready for departure. Looking for a connection with BRI.

Ready for connections from Prague and IAD, request id are interested user name CrazypilotRui

Gonna add you from my IAD. Eastern time. Have B747 and A380

Any changes?

Looking for connections from my IAD to BRI or NGO. preferably eastern time.

@Jhaveribhai Hey! Sorry I have been not active on the game for a little. I have a new phone and I have to transfer the data. So it’s gonna take a while. But I will be happy to connect with you as soon as I find that my data for all my apps are fine.

Hi, looking for connection my PRG to INN ,
PRG to NGO

Looking for connection IAD to BRI, PRG, and NGO. I’m UTC +10, with lots of A340’s to send out. User name is Krazy Bob

I got your connection request but I didn’t see from and to which airport. You can send your planes to my PRG airport, but I have myself no L planes there.

free for connection my BRI to NGO

Look for connections from my Inn tot bri OR prg. Iive in gmt±1

HI,

I just sent you request - boruberry

Hi,

looking for PRG connection for my BRI airport.
I am daily active with a lot of planes.
ig: boruberry