M Cargo Spot at BRI - suggestion

Hello everyone! As we know, there are M cargo connections for Bari, but no M stands for cargo. Therefore I suggestion turning the 2 S-stand at the Cargo end of the airport (stand 402 and 405) into M-Cargo stands

Photoshop example on how it would look like

I think the devs already considering this idea but I’d like to see it being implemented soon, as I like the 737 cargos alot (would also like to own some one day)

Please consider this idea. Thank you!

3 Likes

An another concept, which is 90 degree stands, although I would prefer the upper one

2 Likes

This is also possibility toon make m cargo-stands and also possible top set a building

Also extra L-stand in bri would be nice

2 Likes

Works quite well I’d say. Would also be nice if this got implemented

1 Like

Those sections at the far ends of apron are both to narrow to have M-operations there on both ends (upper and lower row). It was original idea but dropped by devs for a reason mentioned by me.

Small general aviation stands at the last snip will still have some use in future for GA planes movement.

5 Likes

Ok got it. Thank you @shill! I do still wish M-Cargo will be implemented at BRI somehow in the future though. Looking forward to anything

Is there going to be Medium and Large cargo stands in the future because there is already Medium and Large cargo flights in the airport connections

It is probably a mistake. L-Cargo will not fit anywhere but in current PAX stand and i am not sure if having only 1 pax stand is good idea on that airport.

In the recent Anniversary Update, Gate 406 at BRI is a Multi Stand for S & M Cargo Planes