MCT - Destination suggestions

I’ve come up with a few other potential destinations, some would work well for other airports as well!
Jeju (CJU)
Perth (PER)
Naha (OKA)
Antalya (AYT)
Dalaman (DLM)
Sharm el Sheik (SSH)
Brussels (BRU)
Would it also be possible to see a M stopover route between MCT and NGO? Would work well making a stop in Bangkok or Dhaka. Would also be nice see the departure slots on the S stopovers increased, even if it is only increased to 2.

1 Like

Are we yet to mention any of the smaller African destinations as well? Such as Zanzibar etc…

1 Like

I don’t believe so, I assumed Zanzibar was in game, but I’m probably thinking of Dar es Salaam.

lol turns out both of them are in the game. But looking at the WoA radar, the south and west of Africa is completely barren… Like an example is Djibouti’s Airport, you could have 1 in Somalia, Yemen, more airports such as Luxor in Egypt and Libya and going further afield as well, Accra, Abidjan and Liberia as well as Dakar could also be served from IAD and possibly PRG

South America, Africa, Asia and Oceania are underrated in the game in my opinion.
Europe and North America is overrated in the game but it’s understandable

They will get their turn when they start building the Southern Hemisphere airports

They definitely want to go to all of the 3 not currently covered

2 Likes

Let’s start with real life destination first, a good long haul is missing, Casablanca CMN

That’s Medium-haul for MCT.

Did not know a 9hr flight is a medium haul

They can do that long of a flight with 1 or 2 stop overs.

Imagine flying 12 hours with an E190 without a toilet, board catering and water as it is in the game. Ends into survival of the fittest and about 2 or 3 people less.

8 Likes

Why does that reminds me of Hunger games?

2 Likes

so that’s why the passengers walk in a weird way

4 Likes