More A330s

the born in 2021 look from ITA, could have been done better from ITA. it could mean anything. For the millions that dos not have a clue of this industry and they won´t see know what that signalize. lmao.
I think ITA will hav problems and die, due to the fac: 1. The situation the aviation industry is in atm,
2. Italy´s huge corruption problem, 3. Air One, Air Italy (backed by Qatar) Alitalias 300 attempts incl. poor Etihads bad investments. 4. the competitive environment of LCC´s on domestic market and international market. Alitalia had 7% marketshare.
my own analysis and thoughts is that they have almost second to non chance just a huge loss for the poor Italian tax payer. Should have invested the money in 5G internett or bumped upped the level in the infrastructure of trains ect. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :sleepy:

I can’t help but notice that the Brussels Airlines A333 has the front of the engines white. The Iran Air A300 is the same, will these be fixed prior to release?

The new Lufthansa livery has the issue too

Hi, I would like to see Avianca A332RR or A333RR, altought Avianca don’t still operate A333RR, it would be great, what do you think?

N974AV Avianca Airbus A330-243 photographed at Miami International (MIA / KMIA) by David Stutz
N803AV Avianca Airbus A330-343 photographed at Hamburg Fuhlsbuettel (HAM / EDDH) by VinceM

1 Like

I mean kinda realistic somewhat lol -afaik like 2-3 of them are like this

Same with Brussels

Somewhat real lol

3 Likes

Fyi, those are ‘spare parts’ that were used by maintenance crew to replace older parts, since Lufthansa changes their livery recently, the spare parts can be still unchanged.

A333 livery

A333RR liveries

It will be great to see it from BOG in Washington and San Diego
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like