Mr.Trump decisions messing up connections in WoA (Quiz)

There is one nasty quizz of Facebook… :smiley:

2 Likes

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the game to do this! Although Bari might also have some restrictions in future?

2 Likes

I don’t think the game should reflect real life so accurately. We play to get away from real world worries for a short time. We should focus on fun and leave the BS to the real world.

2 Likes

I’d rather support a solution that acknowledges that we have more time to play since social life in many parts of the world has been or will be crippled. :mask:

1 Like

Looking on number of planes some players have they finished their real life long time before coronavirus :smiley:

3 Likes

@shill 10 points for style! :grin:

1 Like

Peak performance I guess :smiley:

1 Like

@Shill, that’s mean bro! hahaha.

1 Like

I am affraid I may still leading “hours played” from alpha 1 till now… so :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re gonna do this also remove the old Lufthansa liveries, FlyBe liveries and the Virgin Atlantic A340s.

1 Like

True. Though I think FlyBe should still stay. Because their partners still operate FlyBe planes.

“ For flights booked on Flybe services operated by our franchise partners, Eastern Airways and Blue Islands, these continue to operate as normal today and we ask you to contact them directly.”

Source: FlyBe Website. https://www.flybe.com/

1 Like

Those planes used the respective airlines own liveries. Good excuse to keep them though.

1 Like

They do operate the livery’s of FlyBe sometimes. But hey, I like FlyBe it’s a great airline. And I agree it’s a great excuse

2 Likes

Interesting, I also flew with Flybe the week before it shut down and it was great! (Yes, 30knt winds in a Q400, thanks Dennis!)

1 Like

i don’t know what you’re talking about :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ok, your shrink is cheating or you are not taking those pills :wink:

3 Likes