Muscat MCT

Thanks,

Hopefully the traffic is heavy enough for them. I have been watching MCT for weeks now and have not once seen an arrival or departure from the runway between T1 en T2.

Hopefully some liberal interpretation of realism is applied.

Avoid A330, it is worse than A350 and 787. Save your money for 787

Is SalamAir going to be added for the A320? From what I’ve seen they are a MCT based carrier offering flights quite a few destinations, including Dhaka, Phuket and Dubai!

Pretty sure it will.

Most likely💁

Ok I’ll avoid nothing and get everything… Some of us don’t care and get everything for the fun of it

highly likely, feedback item, mentions Salamair specifically as a hub carrier.

Incase this of any interest for anyone, here is a list of destinations.

There does seem to be a couple missing, such as Oman Air flights to Manchester. It’s from Wikipedia, so it won’t be 100% accurate.

1 Like

I only wanted to give him some advice if he wants to start long-haul operation, chill…
Geez…:roll_eyes:

I am chill

I noticed that, but it may be held back until the A320 is remodelled. Hopefully that will be soon.

I can’t stop looking at the Cargo operators landing at Muscat, that is the only Cargo operator and destination for Muscat?

Wouldn’t be surprised, cargolux operates anywhere that can handle a 747, but I agree are there not more?

Well it would be nice if we got A321 but yeah…

I still can’t stand looking at the attempt of the A319neo. Really needs its engines remodelling and some liveries. A remodelled A19N and some liveries may actually be of some use for MCT.

They just could have remodel the A320 or add A320Neo or any Airbus A320 family aircraft… A319Neo is kinda pointless in my honest opinion.

The only airline which operates it is QATAR Airways if I’m not mistaken.

I agree with that. Just had a look and it is of no benefit and no operators will send it to MCT from what I’ve seen. I really hope it’s engines get remodelled and the livery bugs solved. An expensive aircraft fits in well with the Middle East! :joy:

Imagine if Emirates bought the A319NEO :joy:

They haven’t ordered any, they operate A320s and A321s.