Muscat MCT

Just seen on Twitter that Wizz Air Abu Dhabi have been approved to launch AUH - MCT flights.

Nice

With more and more being reviewed for the next update, I do have a couple of questions.

1. Will the E-170 be an S aircraft, and if so will jetways attach to it?
  2. With the new fuel truck getting added, will the steps be modified, and aircraft such as the ATR have their steps built into the doors?

My best guess is S size because E175 is on the S size list for airplane candidate list.

I’m currently looking at the community feedback Launched at 1.3.0. update (San Diego airport added), lots of liveries got released as well, will we have lots of liveries this time as well?

3 Likes

Top right I see an expanded MCT. (More apron facilities between taxiways and terminal)

Top left is IAD. Potential make over?

Am I correct by saying the white lines are the paths aircraft will be scripted to follow (yellow taxi lines in the finished product)? If so they appear to cross over each other on the runways, makes me wonder if runway changes are going to be a thing sooner than we think? :thinking:

If that’s true, then there are also a lot of gates/aprons at the old terminal.

That top one is IAD. If runway changes are in the works, it would be nice to see runway crossings and SAN finally get its cargo terminal.

Just noticed this, the airport layouts look different. Specifically the terminal.

Isn’t there any cargo terminal?

Earlier, the devs posted this video on their Facebook page.

2 Likes

Looks good :+1:

I don’t know if I will focus on my golden planes at PRG or will I make passengers at NGO to unlock SAN and then MCT. What should I do?

How come they have added the unbuilt section of the terminal?

Just watched the video on IG. Both terminals are playable! Looking great and I’d imagine the update isn’t far from release.

2 Likes

The Update isn’t far from release. I have read in the comments on IG page yesterday the devs hope they will release MCT in end of the Month.

4 Likes

Purchase MST instead, San Diego is identical to Bari (4 L/X stands)
Only 6 Cargo stands (2 M/L/X)…
Meh screw San, I am just going to farm GPs on NGO and IAD and buy MST, simple.

Yeah SAN is kind of un-useful but then have to buy more planes to get :key:

Buy ATR’s, Q400’s at IAD and fly them to Los Angeles, San Diego and other airports that are almost 2000nm away from IAD, easy.

My only option was PRG because IAD had a massive queue, INN and BRI didn’t have many stands and I started NGO at that time so no money. And what I saw that longest S-tier route is PRG-RHO which is a 1000nm. I use only 1 S and that is the Q400 for that.