My airplanes

Why don’t I have all the planes in my fleet available at the airport I’m currently playing? Can someone help me with this?
Thank you so much

Each airport have their fleet of planes. If you unlock plane on one, it’s for all. But you need to buy it separately on each airport

In next updates such feature should be implemented. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

thanks for the answer

Tom, I think on ask the developers it was mentioned that there were issues with moving fleet and it might not be in the next update, but in the future.

Yes Phat. Thats why I answered - next updates. Generally in the future.

Too bad. It was one of the main reasons I waited for this update.

Sure, but the way it was worded might have people think the next immediate update. I wanted to be clear.

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @TomMordon,

Is it safe to say that the ability to transfer owned planes from one airport to another will not happen with this 2Q2023 release?

Thank you

Yes. This feature is postponed.

Tom, you are Neil Armstrong!

Me? Why??? :smiley:

You are the representative of the entire company for us, the rest of the player group. One step for the developers = one leap for the players.

3 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:
I am doing the same job as Andrew and other mods. We are for players :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to create a simple logo or just letter graphics on our planes? it could be like a special livery? it would be cool to see me airlines name on the plane…even if it were just like it is now on a few of the freight planes.

This feature is postponed because it causes a lot of graphic problems on new models.