Need some advice here please

I also heard that the A332 is great in NGO which is perfect because I recently unlocked NGO but I don’t know if it’s true.

I have a couple there. NGO does seem to be a better fit for them. Plenty of short and medium haul routes.

Yeah I agree they are better for that, I just wouldn’t use them for long haul connections. I have a few at PRG & I only send them to BRI, which probably annoys my connection there lol

Agreed
A lot of airlines in Asia use the A330 so it does fit in with NGO
And it’s perfect for NGO-BRI-SAN connections so I could get the A332 for NGO-BRI-SAN connections.

1 Like

Are X planes worth it though?

@pilster

This is what I did 6 months ago, bought 100+ E190s and spread a couple to INN and BAR, 10 to PRG and SAN, 20 to NGO and 60 at IAD.

I kept track of most niles flown and sent those planes back out on same longest distance routes. 100 E190s = 200GP.

You taught me this 6 months ago. Today I own a couple of Concordes and a Comet (I’m more nostalgia-man).

Thank you, @pilster and others who share the ins and outs!!

(Same as pilster above…h

2 Likes

X for revenue on short haul flights.

I ageee with the advice

1. Farming w M (I use E190, had 100+) I think @pilster wrote here it takes months… and, it does.

2. Revenue with L (I use 777) and x (747 and A380) on short haul, occasional long haul.

3. Fun any way you want.

Ah okay I understand

Do you own any L or X planes?

No, I focus on farming so I see no point in having them

I do.

BRI: 2xA350
PRG: 2x777 & 2xA350
IAD: 2xA380, 3x777, 5x787, 2x747 + CCD
NGO: 2x777 & 2x787
SAN: 1x777 & 2x787

These are for revenue and supplement the losses on the farming.

You have a nice fleet :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah okay I understand I’m assuming you don’t do long haul connections

I already planned what I’m going to do but I totally agree with you

@UKAviator001

Thank you.

It’s a great game, and will keep you busy for a long time.

Cheers!

2 Likes

No problem and thanks for helping me!

Thanks @pilster @DankMCD @Rito @paru_69 @ukplanespotter757 @VisitEveryCountry for helping me!

5 Likes