New aircraft additions

i would add new planes instead of adding the 13 737 variants

Maybe not the 13 variants but the NG and MAX missing variants are needed in the game

1 Like

There are definitely some families like the 767 that are missing, but imo the 737 is far and away the most important

3 Likes

it would be cool to have -9/10 MAX in game but they are not the priority. devs need to add 767 a310 and rework a lot of planes like 757 dhc8β€” before adding any 737 variant

Yea but the 737 needs a rework in its own right especially the max, so might as well do the whole series while theyre at it
And its been mentioned that rework is gonna be done before adding any newer models

1 Like

I think the devs intention is to remodel the original v1 models then go back and upgrade all the v2 models to v3. Might not be what the devs plan now but was certainly mentioned around the release of 2.0, mostly so aircraft with have rotating fan blades and retractable landing gear in the future

thats true, the MAX engines look pretty weird. i think devs will probably add -700 and -900 with the update the 737 rework comes

2 Likes

i think devs will update all v1 to v3, its less work than doing v1-v2 then v2-v3

No I mean v1 to v3 followed by v2 to v3 after, unless of course it’s decided to say upgrade the A319 and A319neo to v3 alongside the A320 remodel for example

1 Like

Whist we already have the popular B737 variant the 800, think B767 should come out before anymore variants of the 737.

1 Like

I hope to receive antenna versions of the real carrier airlines 787 and A350 in the near future.Then slowly add new models to make the fleet in the game more complete.

A319, A320 and A321neo/lr/xlr variants too