New Aircraft Types - S

Cessna 208B (for both cargo and passanger)
FedEx is the primary operator of this type with services across North America. Would be nice to have in IAD and SAN.
DHL also operates this type with services to SXM (real-life examples such as BEZ407 and BEZ408)
St Barth Commuter operates this type as passenger planes with services in between SXM and SBH everyday.

5 Likes

Use this thread to add aircraft in the Small category. These will tend to have less than 100 seats

1 Like

ARJ21-700 and ARJ21-700F
Most of the ARJ21s are owned by Chinese airlines, but I think they would fit NGO or DEL(in the future)
liveries to add:
Air China
China Southern

6 Likes

Embraer ERJ-145

A small regional jet that is mainly used in the US, similar in size and class as the CRJ family. Still in service, although it has been replaced by the E-Jet family.
There is only RR engines, and they come with and without winglets
Users/Potential liveries to add:
United Express
American Eagle
Delta Connection
Contour Air
Air Cariibes
Loganair
JSX
Intel Air Shuttle

9 Likes

Airlink (South African carrier) Embraer ERJ-145

4 Likes

Yes, but we don’t have any airports that are in range.

This Airlines in CPT - Cape Town for further Payable Airport

It’s not in the game. Cape Town is a rough future plan, it is not confirmed. If it were added I would put in the livery suggestions.

1 Like

The other crj variant(because currently we have crj9 Im pretty sure so this can come with a rework)

crj1/2

crj5

crj7

crj9(reworked)

crjX

2 Likes

CRJ 1000 would be good and you could have Air Nostrum as well ideal for upcoming LHR, PRG, BRI and INN.

2 Likes

The first pic is a erj-135

Beechcraft 1900,
Jetstream 31/41,
Saab 2000,
Dorniers 228,328
Fokker 27,50,70,100,
Let 410 Turbolet
Antonov 24,26,72,74
Cessna Grand Caravan
Comac ARJ21

There is a lot more :joy:

The Antonov’s would be medium same with F100.

Also Ilyushin Il-14 aka Avia Av-14 can be added as more historical S size aircraft.

It’s IL, so

And? Avia is not russian :roll_eyes:

Well, I still had to say it by the fact of ilyushin, if Avia was the primary manufactor, maybe, but if it had ilyushin as the primary manufacturer, as I quoted

Actually it still is, may not be built in Russia but it was built under license from IL. It’s like saying a Starbucks in Greece is not an American company or derivative, it absolutely is.
Stop clutching at straws and accept, if it’s remotely Russian. It ain’t happening and the IL14 is too old for the game anyway. Yes we have the Comet but that was a one off.

I will also add that the Comet has major historical significance, the Il 14 does not.

I would 100% agree with that

1 Like