- Akasa Air
3. Primary Bases include BOM-Mumbai and BLR-Bengaluru India
7. This is the newest airline in India. And also the only one in the nation which has a all B737 Max aircraft fleet. It already has 20 Aircraft in Service and an order book of 80 more. Almost all aircraft from India are Airbus [except SpiceJet] and this might add some Boeing aircraft too. Especially since they are the new MAXs.
4. MCT-Narrowbodies, All airports-Widebodies
6. A320 [and A321] and B787
7.I was surprised for not having this as it is currently the 16th best airline in the world and has a modest fleet of around 60 aircraft. With the widebodies serving several long haul routes too.
1 Spicejet (Q400)
3 Deli, Mumbai, Goa, and other Indian places.
4. MCT and DEL (New playable airport)
7. I think adding the Spicejet Q400 into the Deli will give more Small aircraft at India as there is only 2 the other one is IndiGo with there ATR.
- Alliance Air
3. Delhi, Hyderabad etc.
4. MCT and DEL [New Playable Airport]
6. AT72, AT45, CRJ700[former]
7. Considering that an Indian Airport will be added. This is the largest regional airline in the country and hence definitely needs to be there.
Air India A320 (double bogie)
Bases: DEL & BOM
Airports it can serve: MCT and upcoming DEL
Air India still operates A320s, but the double bogie fleet has been retired
Double bogie A320s were designed for airports across India with runways unable to handle a standard A320 due to the weight distribution. It only ever got operated by Indian Airlines and Air India, and with the next airport being set in India, it allows for a mix of these rare A320s alongside standard Air India (and of course many other) A320s
The first appearance of Air India A350-1000
- Jetstar Japan
3.RJAA RJCC RJBB
7. Jetstar Japan is the great Airline and i would like it if it is in the game thx you
- Fuji Dream Airlines (All Colours)
3. Various Japanese destinations
7. Currently we have only green variation of livery of this airline, however in its fleet various colour schemes are presented, which eventually make NGO airport more colourful
Nok air (737-800)
I think adding Nok air will be nice it has a Colourful livery and every aircraft is painted differently like as of in the forms right now August 31 2023 there is Fuji Dream airlines, Binter Freebird Airlines and Condor all have Colourful liverys. There is only one Special livery and that is the 10th anniversary Livery Note: I was originally going to put all the Aircraft liverys like the 737-400 however the 737-800 liverys has a lot of colour and to be honest it took quite a long time to find them this left me with no choice but to do 737-400 separately I do apologise for the inconvenience as a result. More will come
Nok air (737-400)
MCT NGO DEL
Nok air 737-400 liverys looks nice it’s Colourful in all liverys especially the pink one there is 2 special liverys one green and one green and yellow there is on the Forums now 31 August 2023 there is airlines that every single aircraft is painted differently. Examples: Fuji Dream airlines Binter Freebird Airlines and Condor. Note: I was originally going to put all the Aircraft liverys like the 737-400 however the 737-800 liverys has a lot of colour and to be honest it took quite a long time to find them this left me with no choice but to do 737-400 separately I do apologise for the inconvenience as a result. Anyways this is the 737-400 and If you haven’t seen the 737-800 post I strongly recommended to look at the post
- Kam Air
3. KBL (Kabul)
4. BRI, PRG, IAD, NGO, SAN, MCT, DEL
7. This would be cool to see in the game because they have a nice livery and would be the first afghan airline in the game.
Operates from Bengaluru and Belgaum India
DEL and MCT (if the range is enough to fly over the Arabian Sea)
E175 and E145 (which is not in game)
Adding smaller planes from Indian Destinations for new airport.
Hainan airlines (all liverys and former fleet)
Beijing–Capital, Haikou ,Xi’an, Shenzhen ,Changsha ,Chongqing ,Guangzhou ,Lanzhou ,Sanya ,Taiyuan ,Ürümqi
BRI PRG IAD NGO SAN MCT LEJ SXM DEL
787-8 king Fu Panda A350 A330-200RR special livery 737-400 A340-600 767 no. A330-200RR A330-300RR 737-800 737-max8 787-8 787-9 (both future) yes
A330-200RR A330-300RR 737-800 737-Max8 787-8 787-9 737-400 A340-600 and 767-300 (future)
There should be more Chinese airlines in the game and adding Hainan airlines would be the first Chinese airlines with narrow body aircraft into NGO MCT and DEL. It also has some nice special liverys like the 5 star livery or the King Fu Panda livery. In my opinion both the old and the new livery is nice. The current aircraft can be used as regular arrivals and the former aircraft and special livery can be used for special arrivals. I think it would be a great addition to the game. A330-300 in the new livery will not be included as it’s already made
Isn’t the A330-300 already in game?
Edit: it is
9 air (all colours)
NGO MCT DEL
We need to add more Chinese airlines into the game and it will be the first (as well as Hainan) Chinese airline with medium aircraft and the livery is painted differently which makes it colourful at airports (Like Condor, Small Planet Airlines, Fuji Dream Airlines Freebird Airlines Nok Air and Binter on the ideas tab)
- Jin Air
3. Gimpo International Airport [GMP], Incheon International Airport [ICN]
6. B737-8, B737-800
7. Real world connection and fine addition to an airlines collection of NGO airport.
- Air Busan
3. Gimhae International Airport [PUS]
6. A320 (For future: A321, A21N)
7. And another real world NGO connection with South Korea. Kind of a new airline with Airbus fleet and a nice livery
Proper will be when Indian Airport comes out.