New Airline Liveries and Aircraft - Defunct airlines

1.airberlin

3. Berlin/Tegel (TXL)
4. INN, BRI, PRG, IAD, NGO, SAN, MCT, LEJ, SXM
5. No
6. A319, A320, A332, B738, DH8D
7. airberlin was Germany’s second largest carrier and the main carrier of Berlin. It could be added as a special arrival (like Northwest).

9 Likes
  1. Britannia Airways

3. Manchester,Belfast, Edinburgh, Newcastle and other places in the UK
4. INN,BRI
5. NO
6. 757, A320
7. I think Britannia sould be added because we need for Retro liverys and Britannia is one of them. Britannia was a holiday Airline from the UK. It died in 2005 after it was rebranded as Thompson (now TUI) which is the reason why later Britannia liverys has the TUI logo.

6 Likes

First Choice Airways

Bases: MAN, BHX & LGW
Can serve INN and BRI
First Choice is no longer in operation, it merged with Thomsonfly to become Thomson Airways
They operated a fleet A320s, A321s, 757-200s and 767-300ERs, but this suggestion is for the A320 and 757

First Choice started life as Air 2000, and has a simple but stylish livery. They offered a variety of flights to sun and ski destinations, including flights to INN which often used 757s. First Choice is also the first airline I can recall flying on, and it would be nice to brighten up our airports with a mix of airlines from the present, and not so distant past

6 Likes

FlyBe (All Livery and Aircraft)

Manchester Exeter Birmingham Aberdeen Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow Newquay Inverness Isle of Man Jersey Southampton.
INN BRI PRG LEJ
No
Q400 E175 E190 SAAB 340, ATR42 ATR72 737-400
This Airline died the 2nd time earlier this year and it was unsuccessful. Because while fly be died other airlines like Aer Lingus in Northern Ireland and in the Mainland Eastern Airways Auriguny and Blue Islands took over most of FlyBe routes. I was shocked when flyBe died in 2020 as it was one of the Largest Reginal airlines in the UK it was struggling before Covid but when it came there was no chance of survival. They did try to relanch in 2022 but only lasted 7 months before it died again in January 2023 and my guess is it will never get a 3rd chance as it will be unsuccessful. I think adding it as a historic arrival would be nice and FlyBe would be Remembered by adding in the game back in its Hayday Note: 1 the E190 and the 737-400 are actually the E195 and the 737-300 but as you know they don’t have the aircraft model they have I know it is frustrating but it’s still better then nothing. 2 The BAE146 is not included as it is already in game (as of September 2023) so it is not worth it redo the livery again until there is a new BAE146 Model. 3. Don’t ask how long it took as it was a pain in the butt to do it (kinda like the Nok air livery) as it took 2 hard-working days to find pictures, Reasurch and paste it all into the forms. Right now it is 22:20BST at a Friday night and I was up all day to finish and I am now done out of the way and I am ready for the next livery project.

9 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me tagging this onto your suggestion

Flybe DHC-6 Twin Otter

As per the above post, Flybe is no longer active, but the Twin Otters are still in use at Loganair (who operated the flights as a Flybe franchise)

Can be used at INN, or as a special arrival for all European Airports

These flew around Scotland, mostly from Glasgow to places in the Orkney Islands, including the very well known Barra!

It would be nice to see some Twin Otters for Europe, even if they don’t have the range it makes for a nice event arrival to mix things up, however Twin Otters do have the range to reach Innsbruck from places such as London City

5 Likes

Sure thing you can tag it onto my suggestion but make sure to credit my work :blush:

1 Like

Decided make it it’s own suggestion to make sure it follows the format :rofl:

1 Like

Germania airlines (Germany and Switzerland)

Berlin Rostock Dresden Dusseldorf Munich Erfurt Zurich and other places in Germany that is far to long to write
INN BRI PRG LEJ
No
737-400 A319
Germania is a Dead airline that Shut down in 2019 (the main airline and the group) however Germania Switzerland still exists (now called CHair) they have 737-300 which in game doesn’t have a model 737-700 some with winglets and some without and the A319 I think adding the 737-300 and the 737-700 as a 737-400 would be nice as this would remember the airline in game and CHair in real life would remember as it was part of the now died Germanic group.

3 Likes

Germanwings (all liverys)

Berlin Cologne Dortmund Hamburg Hannover Munich Stuttgart
INN BRI PRG LEJ
No
A319 A320
This was one of the victims of the COVID-19 pandemic which caused it to declare bankruptcy and died it has a nice livery of the park Inn , the Bearbus is not included as it already is in game, I think adding all Germanwings livery would be nice

8 Likes

Thomas Cook Airlines (all liverys)

Belfast Birmingham Bristol Cardiff East Midlands Glasgow London–Gatwick London Stansted Manchester Newcastle
INN,BRI,PRG,MCT,SXM DEL
No
A320 A330-200RR 757-200 A321(Future)
This is a airline that has a nice livery especially that blue Bubble logo. Sadly however they died in September 2019 but Relanch again in 2020 although the company is back, scars will remain as the airline will never fly again the group airlines, like Thomas Cook Scandinavia and Condor has still exists but rename and/or a rebranded like Thomas Cook Scandinavia as they renamed to SunClass and Condor which got a rebranded last year. So adding this airline as a special arrival would be nice. A330-200RR standard livery is not included as its already made.

5 Likes

These would be fantastic to have alongside the current A330! The 757-200 (globe tail, as the livery was identical bar a small jazz sticker on some aircraft) can also make an appearance at SXM, as Thomas Cook had a Canadian subsidiary for a few years operating out of Montreal and Toronto

2 Likes

Small Planet Airlines (all liverys)

Amsterdam Vilnius Paris Chania Stockholm
INN BRI PRG LEJ MCT and DEL
No
A320 737-400
This airline has a very colourful livery of the text and the globe. But they shut down in 2018 after Lithuanian authorities revoked the airline licence cause a unexpected and rapid death of the airline the 737-300 would be the 737-400 as there is no 737-300 yet

2 Likes
  1. Blue Air

3. Henri Coandă International Airport, Bucharest [OTP]
4. INN, BRI, PRG, LEJ
5. No
6. B737-8
7. This was the most modern iterration of Boeing aircraft in fleet of this company. Would be nice to have as a tribute and addition to already presented, but differently painted, 737-800 model

4 Likes

Monarch (all liverys)

Birmingham Leeds/Bradford London–Gatwick London–Luton Manchester
INN BRI PRG IAD SAN MCT LEJ SXM DEL
No
A320 A330-200 757-200 A300-600 737-800
This was one of 3 biggest UK airline to die (the others are Thomas Cook and FlyBe) they shut down in 2017 due to money problems. They were going to relanch in 2023 but we don’t know if it is a success or a failure time will tell. Only one Aircraft exist today with the livery and that is G-DMCA a DC10 which was scrapped but the front was saved and moved to Manchester airport visiter park with other aircraft and is was here ever since. I think adding this airline since it died would be nice.

2 Likes

Monarch 757-200

Bases: MAN, LTN, BHX & LGW
In game destinations can be; INN, BRI & PRG
Monarch is no longer operational

Some more liveries which I noticed were not in the post above me, which include the final livery the Monarch 757s wore plus a trio of special liveries. The Monarch 757s were also a regular sight at INN, allowing players to have more 757s flying there in game!

4 Likes

Cobalt air

Larnaca
INN BRI LEJ PRG
No
A319 A320
This is a short lived airline that just lasted only 2 years from 2016 to 2018. I don’t know why they shut down as they have a nice livery in my opinion. I think adding this into the game would be nice.

2 Likes

BMI

London Heathrow Manchester
INN BRI PRG IAD MCT LEJ SXM DEL
No
A319 A320 A321 A330-200RR 737-500(future)757-200
It would be nice to see some more historic arrivals as we don’t have a lot. BMI was a British airline that in 2012 was bought by British Airways and today a load of A319 A320 and A321 in now with BA as they where the one who bought and managed this airline. I mean the airline Exist as BA but the name had disappeared from Aircraft forever

7 Likes

America West

IMG_8731
PHX, LAS
IAD, SAN, SXM
No, folded into US Airways
A319, A320, B752, CRJ9, DHC8
Iconic former US airline with a unique livery. It would make a great addition and allow players to go “back in time” with their airports if you will.

7 Likes

US Airways
IMG_8732

IMG_8735

CLT, LAS, PHL, DCA, LGA
IAD, SAN, SXM, PRG
No, merged with American Airlines
A319, A320, A321, A332, A333, B734, B752, E190, CRJ9, DHC8
Same deal with America West above, iconic former US airline.

9 Likes

Evergreen International
(No relation to EVA Air)

JFK, ORD, ANC, NRT, NGO, PVG, HKG
PRG, LEJ, MCT, IAD, SAN, NGO
Company now operates a museum, but no longer flying.
B744F, B742F (if added)
It is a small cargo airline that operated scheduled flights as well as operating for numerous government agencies, including the CIA, UN, and FEMA. It now operates a large museum and water park at MMV airport.

10 Likes