3. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Eindhoven Airport, Rotterdam The Hague Airport
4. Innsbruck (INN) , Bari (BRI), Prague (PRG)
6. A320neo and A321neo (plus B737-700 and - 800)
7. Because it has good livery and to add more M aircraft
Wizz air old livery
- Budapest, Debrecan
- Yes but not for long
- I my opinion I think that old livery looks pretty nice it was around from 2004-2015 and now only 1 aircraft remain in this livery and that is 9H-WZX formally HA-LYP. So adding this livery as a special arrival would be pretty nice.
Picture source:9H-WZX Wizz Air Malta Airbus A320-232(WL) Photo by Simone Bertarini | ID 1457844 | Planespotters.net
- Braathens Regional Airways (often shortened to BRA)
4. INN, PRG and LEJ
7. BRA is one of Sweden’s largest regional carriers and Sweden needs more airlines as it has almost no local airlines currently ingame.
Bases: MAN, BHX, GLA, LGW, BRS, EDI, CWL, BFS, LTN, STN, FRA, MUC, DUS, ARN, GOT & BRU
In game destinations: SXM, INN, BRI, LEJ
Yes, TUI is an active airline
Suggestion for the upcoming B788 and current B38M
Livery is already in game on the current 787, and it would be nice to have the 788 alongside the 789 (providing the current livery is carried over onto the 789). The 737 MAX would also run nicely alongside the current 737-800 livery. The livery can also be used across a very high number of bases, with 788s been operated out of MAN, BHX, LGW, GLA, AMS and BRU, with MAX 8s been used from the rest, as well as those listed. Both the 737s and 787s also operate flights out of smaller regional airports I haven’t listed.
- British Airways (Retro livery)
3. London Heathrow London Gatwick
5. A320 yes 747 No
6 A320 747
7. All of the BA liverys looks lovely 3 exist today while 747 in BOAC livery has some very unfortunate news it will be disassembled and scrapped. And when I saw it I was like NO! Sad to see a special livery getting Scrapped fans, avgeeks,staff like special retro liverys and seeing a 747 in a special livery being scrapped is upsetting. Absolutely upsetting. This will be a special arrival cause it’s a Retro livery and we have no Retro livery for the A319 so adding it is a no brainer.
3. Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Iasi, Chisinau
6. A319 A320
7. In my opinion it looks unique unlike any Romania or Moldova airline Hi Sky is a new airline founded in 2022 but it is growing and even operate routes when Blue Air died.
1)Airline Name: Magma Aviation
3)Bases: London-Gatwick | Frankfurt-Hahn | Liege
4)Airports: LEJ, MCT, SAN, IAD
5)Currently Flying: Yes
6)Types of Aircraft Used: B747-400 (4 aircraft)
7)Magma Aviation is a leading cargo airline in the industry, specializing in the air transportation of goods to destinations across Europe, Africa, and North America. It is a highly significant cargo airline.
- ACT Airlines
5. A300 No 747 Yes
6. 747-400F A300-B4-200F
7. In my opinion I think ACT air livery (Mainly old) looks nice both for the A300 and 747. The 747 can be a Regular while the A300 can be a special arrival.
- Condor (All Colours)
3. Leipzig Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg Dresden Dusseldorf and many German Hubs that will take to long
4. INN BRI PRG LEJ
7. I think all the liverys are nice because I think all of the liverys in a list will give the player the opportunity to choose a destination from Condor, pick 1 or 2 liverys and use it kinda like all the animal tail from Frontier or the Colourful tail from Freebird (already made the Freebird one) so I think all of the liverys will like nice. Note. 1 the first Red one is a former Avianca airlines A320 Leased from Heston airlines. 2. The Green a330 will not be included as it’s already made. 3 the new livery is in my honest opinion so if you disagree then that is perfect fine and please do let me know if you don’t like it.
- Lufthansa Cargo
5. Yes (19 Planes)
6. B777F, A321F
7. Its one of the worlds biggest airlines
- Lauda Europe
3. Pretty much all of Europe
7. I think Lauda sould be in the game become it owned by one of Europe’s biggest low cost airline Ryanair. And adding Lauda Europe makes sense
- Eastern Airways (UK)
3. Southampton, Bournemouth, Jersey, Cardiff
6. ATR 72 ,E170 ,E190
7. I think Eastern Airways sould be added because I think there should be more Turboprop aircraft from Western Europe, like UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and many more Western countries.
- Fly Kibris
3.Ercan and maybe Izmir.
4.INN,BRI,PRG,LEJ,MCT and DEL
7. This is an airline you haven’t heard of until now. Fly Kibris is an airline baced in North Cyprus currently they have just 1 A320 and that is TC-FHK which is being leased from Freebird Airlines (which I mentioned on the Freebird Airlines Livery Ideas find it on the top) Adding this airline into the game is nice cause there is not a lot of airlines baced in Cyprus especially Ercan Airport in North Cyprus.
Binter Canarias 737-400
Bases: LPA, TFN, ACE & FUE
Can serve INN, BRI, PRG and LEJ
Binter is still operation but does not operate the 737-400 anymore
Considering the ATR is unable to make it to any in game airport from the canaries, and the E-195E2 is not in game, the 737-400 makes a perfect substitute, and it’s a very colourful livery!
- Avion Express
7. Avion Express is a Charter airline baced in Vilnius. This livery was it Standard livery now all of there Aircraft are Blank. Adding it as a special arrival would be nice.
- Smartlynx Airlines
3. Riga, Tallinn
4. INN BRI,PRG,LEJ
7. Smartlynx is a Charter airline baced in Riga with secondary bace in Tallinn. Now all of there liverys are Blank.
- KLM (2015 - )
3. Amsterdam [AMS]
4. IAD, SXM, MCT
7. This livery represents the last era of KLM operating this type of aircraft. Despite already having KLM 747 in the game, I think that would be nice to have this livery variation in game too.