New Airport

Hi there Would be Lovely to possibly get a new Airport in the game maybe London Heathrow or any london airport or even An Raf one Lakenheath with new jet models Raf typhoons or F-35s ect be really cool :sunglasses:

LEJ will be added next update as a playable airport.

MCT is already struggling on High-end smartphones so Heathrow is not going to be added as playable airport anytimr doon.

After SXM Bergen would be one Iā€™d love to see, it is such a unique airport and I think it would be fun to play.

Sounds good, Iā€™d like to eventually see one airport in each continent (excluding Antarctica)

2 Likes

What is unique about it? What about it would make it fun to play?

I think he means airport that have something well known but not many other airports have

Yes, but what is it?

It is in Norway. Very unique compared to the number of airports in the world.

Infinite De-icing! I seriously like the idea though.

1 Like

Could definitely be a lot of fun.

An airport I would really like to see along the way at some point would be MLE airport in the Maldives. Optics probably similar to SMX but it could include a whole water taxi terminal.

Iā€™m a big fan of MLE as well! Please submit it on the board until we get enough submissions for it to be listed!

Maldives is the largest operator of the DHC-6 (as a floatplane), so making planes to serve the seaplane side of MLE would only need a variant of a model that already exists in the next update.

1 Like