New Features

I am curious as to how connections would work with an airport which no longer exists, the likes of Kai Tak. Based on previous airport releases, it shouldn’t be long before we get hints of the next airport on the Instagram page or the feedback portal.

1 Like

Devs mentioned on discord that connections would work as usuall so for example we can see A380 there. What would be extra for this airport are retro liveries and planes for generic arrivals.

2 Likes

Well that would certainly be interesting. It would be nice to finally see Concorde as a regular arrival (albeit at a premium) at an airport like Kai Tak.

3 Likes

Would be interesting seeing that, hope they do older aircraft like the MD and stuff with it for the generally older vibe, I also think it would be interesting to mix those in with modern aircraft too so you could see something like the united md11 next to like an emirates 380

Devs confirmed it will function just like any other airport, so it could well happen that way

1 Like

:eyes: that will be a janky image that I will love to take

1 Like

It seems the Aer Lingus A332 is going to be added, it’s been moved into the take more time section.

1 Like

Possibly

Still nothing on the portal, little surprised nothings popped up
Also, if someone could tell me how to rename this thread that would be appreciated, the way I knew doesn’t seem to be able to work even though I started this thread

What do you want to rename it to?

(I may have the power!)

New features

1 Like

Thanks!

Ask and thou shalt receive…

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

New stuff added for the next update

1 Like

I was pretty sure contracts was coming in the next update before they moved it. Changing aircraft base is out of left field, but I bet that’s going to be expensive to do…

I would have to agree, not something I saw coming, maybe I’ll be able to spread my Prague fleet out I have way to many planes there

i could move my freight fleet from IAD to LEJ and make a ton of money

1 Like

Would the cost be deducted from the airport the aircraft used to be based at or the airport it’s moving to? I’d also imagine it would still be cheaper than purchasing a new aircraft all together.

couldn’t tell you, i don’t know any more than you right now on this one, popped up as a surprise all around

1 Like

Looking forward to contracts, from what I saw maybe we will be able to get more l/x pax arrivals possibly with being able to purchase any (again what I understood from it)