New Playable Airports - Oceania (Australasia)

1: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport
2: South East Australia
3: SYD
4: 16L/34R (2438M) and 16R/34L (3962M) (I am discounting 07/25 as it intersects)
4a: Mainly Passenger
5:IMG_2438
5a: Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand, REX, Fiji Airways, Thai, Scoot, Hawaiian, Malaysian, Air Asia X, Singapore, China Southern, ANA, Emirates, Iberia, Air Vanuatu, Ethiad, DHL, UPS, Air China, Hainan Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Garuda Indonesia, Bamboo Airlines, Asiana Airlines, etc. Some fictional ones could be US carriers such as American or European Carriers such as British Airways
6: Perth, Singapore, Tokyo, Denpasar, Canberra, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Christchurch, Auckland, Wellington, Adelaide, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Albury, Nadi, Dubai, Bangkok, Honolulu, Abu Dhabi, Tongatapu, Hamilton Island, Los Angleles.
7: I think that it would be great to see some more airlines from that region, as not many planes fly from there, and there aren’t too many airports near either. It would also be a great place to see some longer haul aircraft, such as A380’s with Qantas, Emirates, British Airways and more

15 Likes
  1. Brisbane Airport
  2. Brisbane, Australia
  3. BNE
  4. 01R/19L, 01L/19R
    4a. Passenger and Cargo

(Cargo terminal located next to international terminal)

5a. Main airlines include: Qantas, Qantaslink, Qantas Freight, Jetstar, Virgin Australia, REX, Alliance Airlines, Link Airways, Air New Zealand, Batik Air Malaysia, Emirates, United etc.
Top 10 Busiest International Routes: Singapore, Auckland, Dubai, Doha, Nadi, Port Moresby, Christchurch, Denpasar, Los Angeles, Wellington
Top 10 Busiest Domestic Routes: Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Perth, Adelaide, Mackay, Canberra, Newcastle, Rockhampton
7. Devs mentioned they were going to make smaller airports after the release of LHR and DEL. Australia has been on their agenda for some time. I believe that SYD might be too big for what they are after. Melbourne has intersecting runways, so it wouldn’t be feasible. Brisbane, being the third largest airport (in terms of passenger numbers), should have the most variety for airlines and aircraft types, all the while being a bit more manageable. Added bonus, it has two parallel runways.

1 Like

If this was something that the devs wanted to add… Christchurch NZ would be perfect as they have a dedicated antarctic apron.

5 Likes

Hey guys im new but i was wondering if we could do perth international airport PER / YPPH and also have the Virgin australia B737 MAX-8 livery and more destinations
PerthAirport

and i can add or build this airport and make traffic around it and make the airport and Jandakot airport

who recons this would be a cool addition?

Who’s gonna tell him…

2 Likes

That what?

I believe that singapores Changi airport should be the next airport made. It’s very unique and is huge. Was also voted #1 airport many years in a row and with good reason. It has a huge glass dome with a forest and waterfall in a mall, has 3 runways, has many built in hotels, has a huge rail network, and has a enormous capacity for aircraft of all sizes.

Syd is coming

AHH yes

Yeh but in his defence, when added SYD will have almost no M connections to playable airports. So Perth may not be a bad idea in the future.

By future I mean a while but I personally think it could work quite nicely as it is in the other side of Australia, and it’s not like Australia is a small place…

1 Like

Yea but then there is the issue of Small aircraft and small connections. That would be a nightmare for people who has only S aircraft

For those m connections, I would rather we get an airport in one of the pacific islands(fiji, Tahiti, etc.) than we get another Australian airport

1 Like