NGO - sharepoint

:rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Which E190 is mine and which one is @JK737 ? :innocent:

2 Likes

I’d say the car right is jk’s and yours are the other two? Where did the livery come from being so similar

1 Like

This is wrong answer! My plane is the closest one. JK737s planes are those two in the back :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ukplanespotter757
Yesterdays visitor, first AB6 visit

1 Like

The end of an era as the Fuji Dreams E190 service in the game have come to an end. Later today Fuji Dreams will have E175 as real life in the game.

I hope they add the j air e175 too at some point

I have just unlocked two new cam angle because of bugs of button.

1 Like

how is it even possible to get so many planes on a line? I would have no more than 15 on stands at NGO, and 13-15 on a line. I sometimes go back to the menu, to expedite landing machines.

Sunset departure by Orange Air (@OrangeAir).:sunny:

2 Likes

Three little red friends in NGO.

2 Likes

1 Like

Soviet white elephant, but it looks cool.

1 Like

:100: to LEJ :white_check_mark: thanks @OrangeAir for another perfect cooperation. :blush:

2 Likes

:yellow_heart::blue_heart:

Busy Morning at NGO

Local airlines ANA and JAL dominate the picture at the Centrair airport in the early hours of the day. The apron is packed with several low cost airlines connecting Nagoya to cities all across Japan and East Asia. The airport also serves as the Japanese hub for FedEx.

1 Like

The die down

terminals stay largely the same but less busy during the later hours with many other airlines arrival such as JAC and ANA Ibex

1 Like

1 Like

Scenic shots around NGO. (Before the bug was fixed)

An army of Japan Airlines 737s. (Was not artificially scheduled)

Sunrise over NGO. (Feat. A Lufthansa A380)

1 Like