NGO - sharepoint

I like the zebra one most :smiley:

Indeed it is, the classic livery :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Did you choose the fleet color to try and replicate the old ANA paint scheme from the 60’s?
Cuz it’s kinda similar.

And i think also ElAls vintage livery

No, didn’t intend for it to replicate a livery, It did look similar to a livery I had seen, same as what @Ivan0921 said, reminded me of El Al :slight_smile:

After searching around I see what you mean about the ANA livery, almost looks identical haha

A lovely surprise this afternoon.

3 Likes

All three connection partners in at the same time! @B4RRERITA @Marechkon33 @winner676

6 Likes

Busy day at NGO

2 Likes

Aren’t these stands on the bottom left supposed to be L or X stands? Or did you plan to change that later?

You might be able to get both there, I was gonna put my L/X stands at the terminal that sticks out from the main concourse

1 Like

Finally all connection rewards in the game are completed. Thanks to all my great connection partner.

4 Likes

Absolutely loving the new update - thank you so much to the development team. My new domestic dash 8 apron and my favourite airline taxing in from Abu Dhabi :grin:

1 Like

So many new colors. Love it! Especially Gulf Air, the most comfortable economy class I have ever flown with!!!

1 Like

European and North American heavies joined by @Ivan0921. So nice to see some different tails.

2 Likes

American doesn’t have 747s. I wish they did!

They used to i think during the 70s. The -100 variant to be exact, which got rapidly sold off because of the fuel crisis (i think)

2 Likes

Yeah

My first Alitalia 777 pulling off the runway from Bari image

1 Like

At least I got Россия and Аэрофло́т on my NGO

2 Likes