Passenger Achievement Certificates

Hi all,
As noted on my test thread, I have created new fun awards for the achievements in carrying passengers. When you reach the thresholds below AND follow the instructions. I will make you a personalized award for that level and Airport. These will NOT be retroactive, except for MCT and future airports where totals are not yet shown. In those cases I will award the certificate one step back from where you are. For Example. If you are at 6m at MCT, I will create a 5m award for you. :slight_smile:

So how do you get them! :slight_smile:

If the instructions below are not followed correctly, you will NOT receive your award. No Exceptions!

1. Achieve the levels, noted below. If you are beyond the largest level already, let me know and I will create an additional one for it (will have to eventually anyway).

2. From the achievements screen in the main menu or the individual airport, (trophy icon), take a screen shot of your passenger count, showing you have achieved the appropriate level.

3. Post the screen shot showing that particular achievement has been reached in the SHAREPOINT section of the site, Share game screen / real world aviation - World of Airports forum

including the following information (if the information isn’t entered. No reward, I don’t have time to chase you down for it). Also do NOT message them to me or create your own threads, No Award and they will be ignored/deleted.

a) Tag my User name : @carlsberg72 in the post, so I get a notification.
b) Provide either of the options below as the name to go on to the certificate, please note, I cannot do foreign characters easily, so English translations are preferred.:
i) Your User Name or
ii) Your Own Name

C) add you own country. Certificate will show a flag both country of the airport and your own country.

1. Once I have the above, I will create a certificate and post it below in this thread with a tag for you to be able to pick it up.

I will NOT do foreign translations, sorry, I just don’t have the time to figure all that out. Do NOT ask.

Levels currently set:

INN: 0.5m, 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m and 10m
BRI: 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3.5m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m, 12.5m and 15m
PRG: 1m, 2m, 3.5m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m, 12.5m, 15m and 20m
IAD: 2m, 4m, 7m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m and 40m
NGO: 1m, 2m, 3.5m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m, 12.5m, 15m and 20m
SAN: 1m, 2m, 3.5m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m, 12.5m, 15m and 20m

MCT: Not available yet, do not ask until next airport is released, levels will likely match SAN.

So let’s have some fun, remember this isn’t officially endorsed by the devs, this is just a bit of fun for everyone to show how you are getting on with the airports.

Example Screenshot

Example Certificate

2 Likes

There may be tons of certificates to create… Good luck!

1 Like

If there is, that’s fine :), might just take a little longer to produce and I’m not going backwards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this idea. Tried to post my Bari achievement, did put it in the subfolder ‘BRI - sharepoint’. Was this the place you expected it? In the folder you linked I could only start a new topic. Sorry but I feel a little old when I use this forum.

You did it just right. However you need 5m before you get the certificate. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer! No problem, Thought that with my 4.4m i do qualify for the 3.5m certificate. Does m stand for million? Maybe ‘retroactive’ is the clue… English is a foreign language for me, sorry.

No problem. Basically if you are already past a previous level. In your case the 3.5 million. Then you don’t get one until 5 million which is the next level.
Hope that makes sense

OK, I understand now, thank you. The rules are yours, they have to make sense for you primarily.