Player Connections Request @ BRI

Hi there,

I have recently unlocked BRI and am looking for C-D class contracts, 2 each at a time only however, as I do not have the ability to take more than two at once with the status of my airport. I have one D stand and one C stand, as well as 4 other B stands.

My in-game user is AxiomaticElite154

I am available for most of the week, but for only an hour or so. Nonetheless, I will handle your aircraft.

Thanks!

-Preston

1 Like

Just sent you an E175 from PRG !I alslo have a A306 if wanted :wink:

1 Like

Just sent 2 your way from IAD.

1 Like

Thank you all for supporting me so much, from INN to now. I will definitely repay you guys someday, as this is a community.

Flogame2024, an A306 would help out a lot. Thank so much.

I have a plan on bringing my proposed fleet to life.

Starting with the B734F, save up enough SP to convert to 10 GP, then with sufficient amount of wollars buy first B734F and have enough to buy a cargo stand. Continue like this until all four B734Fs are in service. If any of you want P2P with this, I can send when acquired. (Apparently has the best ROI)

Then, 10 E175s for short-medium range. Quick turnarounds + decent payouts of XP and SP. Along with the B734Fs, will gain enough SP to buy the final 10 aircraft.

10 B738s should close the gap. Good payouts and further range, possibly IAD to repay you guys. I’m considering it, but there are 2 combined stands @ BRI, E-Sized. Possibly saving up for an A359 or B77W (2 of each model depending which one I choose)

I will split this evenly.

All B734Fs dedicated to regular ops unless requested for a P2P.

5 B738s used for p2p, other 5 for regular. Same with E175.

1 B77W/A359 for regular, other for p2p.

Tell me if this is a good plan or not.

Thanks all again for helping me along the way! :laughing::face_holding_back_tears:

Unfortunately, I can’t seem to send you my A306 from PRG… are the stands or distances incompatible?

English please!

1 Like

I have unlocked a D stand…

Mind trying again?

Regards,

Preston

As in no abbreviations?

No, he posted in French originally.

Oh

I want to go to Paris one day

Is the food there good?

Hi Flogame,

I do have a D class stand indeed, mind trying again?

Thanks!

-Preston

Out of curiosity, is that why you just cancelled the 757 I sent you?

Yeah, thought that would fix the problem.

Then I realised Flogame’s A306 doesn’t have enough range.

Sorry for that :joy:

Mind sending it again? Sorry for the trouble

Thanks :+1:

Hi there,

If anyone has an E class contract or any cargo contract, would help greatly.

Appreciate it tons, and thanks for helping me!

-Preston

Thank you Scorpion for the two E190Fs from LEJ and thank you Surf Air for the A343 from BKK