Please fix for hacker disturbing application of me and if you want to get connection to me, please make connections to me me in INN, PRG BRI IAD NGO everytimes you needed friends

Please fix for hacker always disturbing my WOA game account application everytimes & please put on automatic scan detection of my WOA game account application everytimes and if you need connection to me please make/ send your airplanes connections in INN PRG BRI NGO IAD airport game. I found troubles in INN pre BRI everytimes because I have bought airplanes but dissapear when I open this game application next day after I play this game last day or yesterday. Please help me to catch some hackers always disturbing application of this game WORLD OF AIRPORT GAME OPERATOR IT immediately. Thank you for your time and attention madam and sir…

There is a bug that planes disappear and return when you restart the game. That will be fixed in the update about to be released

Thank you for your time and attention sir…

Please try and shorten the title of this and the other thread you created. It’s way too long. Otherwise I may have to delete the thread

1 Like