Possible Stand 55 & 56 lighting issue

:lady_beetle: Bug Report Template

Please fill in all fields below to help us understand and resolve the issue effectively.


Platform:
Android 13

Game Version:
3.7.0

Airport:
PRG

Description of the Bug:
What happened? What did you expect to happen instead?

This may be a possible bug, as when I was handling two planes at these stands, there were no laps illuminating them, whilst in stand 57, the lamp above the aircraft was visible and properly woking

Steps to Reproduce:
Can you trigger the bug again? Please list the steps.

Simply open PRG at night and focus in on stands 55-57

Screenshots or Videos (if available):
Upload media showing the issue

Additional Notes:
Any other relevant information or observations?

Not entirely sure whether this is a bug or not thought


:repeat_button: Before posting, please make sure the bug hasn’t already been reported by someone else.

but I dont see any lamp on those stands, so where the light should com from?

As in, I thought the bug was that there were no lamps, so I was requesting a look-in to see if there should be lamps at those stands

I thought that every stand should have a light. Currently grinding PRG, and saw this as well.

If anyone needs light, it’s stand 56B

56B has a Light but is no lighting lol

Placement in the game corresponds to reality, you can check for example on Google Earth: