PRG - sharepoint

Aircraft in Prague this evening.
Icelandair and Eco Aviation has completed it’s last seasonal Christmas flight from the US and the North Pole to Prague, over 9 million passengers flew to Prague for Christmas and 100 million tons of presents were transported here. Aircraft are also coming in to lock up for tomorrow which is why I will not be able handle connection flights tomorrow. And I will say one thing, have an absolute fantastic Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas everyone
Some pictures from Prague yesterday evening, aircraft will be parked here today and all connections flights today will be suspended from all airports until tomorrow morning. A Ryanair 737Max8 and a Wizz air A320-200 will be towed away for maintenance as well as the airport and some outer aircraft.

1 Like

I have unlocked PRG after months of farming and grinding

4 Likes

Well it has been a while since the last update we are going to to 26th of December 2023 while the airport was reopening again

Showcasing my PRG with alliance planes.

2 Likes

Helpfulwyvern345

1 Like

2 Likes

hii :wave:@Helpfulwyvern345

1 Like

@Helpfulwyvern345

2 Likes

@Lopaka777

1 Like

@Helpfulwyvern345 Goodevening :airplane:

1 Like

@Helpfulwyvern345

2 Likes

Handling one of today’s events.

3 Likes

@T3X45ranger today !!

2 Likes

@T3X45ranger Yesterday!!! Luke Air :+1:

1 Like

Quite busy morning at Prague today. Lots of aircraft heading to @Plane_Enthusiast, @Player1233, @OrangeAir and @AviationA340-500. Check out my super long line of aircraft about to take off, hopefully I did not anger all the passengers on board :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning !! Today :airplane:

1 Like