PRG - sharepoint

Feel free to share in-game screens/videos from Prague Airport.

2 Likes

My partner @Paddy4840 's B787 arriving from IAD

5 Likes

5 Likes

@JensK and my planes collecting on stand

3 Likes

New arrival to my Prague fleet

3 Likes

1st my Queen in PRG :clinking_glasses::flight_arrival:

than heading to IAD

1 Like

easyJet A320 from my home airport, Edinburgh!

3 Likes

A rough day for this A380 from @UniqueHangman58. First they need to attend a meeting why they crushed a firetruck with their engines before they were able to fly out again.

Afterwards not so Smart taxiing from a SmartWings pilot, causes the other engine which was still intact after the firetruck crushing incident, to slam into the the cockpit of the SmartWing 737-800 making it an expensive trip with respect to repairs…

6 Likes

Learn to play :wink:

Sorry for my stupid pilots sir!

4 Likes

:smiley: great!

@UniqueHangman58 Serving too much alcohol onboard? No no, but the whole quota went to the cockpit though… Well, work is not more fun then you make it yourself, so why not do a Nelson and ram their damn broadside!

3 Likes

@JensK you are now… talking about ramming my people… My minions. I will not tolerate that my friend :wink: The “Not so smart Smart wings” you can have, but those firefighters were really good men I lost… we lost… They had a family… they had a wive and almost all had 2 beautifull children… except for Alexej… he was kind of a twat haha :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha

My connection friend, get ready to take care of my 777, a few minutes for takeoff for BRI DAVIDAIR81

2 Likes

:clap: I’m not your partner but I love the livery.

1 Like

1 Like

Another connection, now with CatPluto

First time receiving someone aircraft.

I hope I can find someone active in connection soon.

Long queue for take off.

We announce that the companies B4RRERITA are doing codeshare with the company DAVIDAIR81 direct connection between Prague and Bari rsrsrrs

2 Likes