Price adjustments

Hello,

When are we going to see price adjustments compatibility for various destinations especially freighters

2 Likes

I wanted to raise this subject again, really many fares dont make any senses either on cargo or pax side, I would like to know if developers are looking at prices adjustments again and if so, when are we going to see the new logical fares?

2 Likes

It’s not going to happen any time soon. A minor increase of about 5% (revenue from flights) every now and again would be appreciated.

signed!

It is not a general increase that is needed but a completely restructure of the revenue system. There are routes in game you earn way too much and routes you lose a lot of money. I suspended all my long haul flights and stopped serving nearly all long haul connections except of a few flights a week.

@Kilotango thanks so much for bringing this up again!!!

Unfortunately I don’t think anyone of the devs care about it. So I don’t think it’ll be changed. :frowning:

1 Like

and in addition to that can anyone explain the in game advantage of the A319 Neo or the 737 Max to me? Especially the price of the Neo is a bad joke compared to the normal a319 and the income/fuel costs. For me buying the Neo is like burning money right away. Why?

So there are a lot of prices/revenues that needs to be updated.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more with that, the A319neo is dreadful, it’s model doesn’t even represent a neo and it earns less than a regular A319, and its double the price! I regret unlocking that aircraft, the 737 MAX is pretty good, and it does earn a noticeable amount more than a regular 737, albeit it needs a slight price reduction to something similar to the 757.

1 Like

I think the selling point of the B38M for me is the speed. That’s why I’m fine with its current price.

1 Like

All right I will give the Max a try then.

I will buy 737max once I will farm enough golden planes, which will take a while since I am farming to San Diego.