Questions

Hey all, firstly… I’m very into this game.
A few questions:
-are planes unlocked from achievements part of your fleet? If they are how do I get my plane flying into Insbruuk to start landing at my Bari airport?
-how do you earn lots of golden planes, not just 5-6… I don’t understand how it’s possible to have x30 BAE’s with x10 777’s.
-I get money is a grind, but how long till I really start making it.
-what are the arriving planes up to, is it just luck? If I have 6 small stands with 1 medium is there a 1/7 chance of a medium plane being the arriving one?

Thanks !

Hi, maybe some if it is not in guideline / faq so I will try to answer:

-are planes unlocked from achievements part of your fleet? If they are how do I get my plane flying into Insbruuk to start landing at my Bari airport?

Only in INN plane is granted, remaining airports unlock models. Your own plane handled by yourself - its a pure luck - normally its a lottery who will get it (if not on connection). You can not make connection to yourself.

-how do you earn lots of golden planes, not just 5-6… I don’t understand how it’s possible to have x30 BAE’s with x10 777’s.

-I get money is a grind, but how long till I really start making it.

With bussiness model here (no adds / micropayments) only way for devs to cover some of the costs for developement is via in-app purchase. By playing till you have big fleet its not that straight forward to have “quickly lots of gold planes”. Bigger planes > longer routes > higher income. For example A380 on longest route earns 23k for one rotation.

-what are the arriving planes up to, is it just luck? If I have 6 small stands with 1 medium is there a 1/7 chance of a medium plane being the arriving one?

Yes formula here is as mentioned by you more or less.

2 Likes

in addition: you get golden planes for handling aircraft. it’s a reward called “visit from haugland”. you get it for 100 handled aircrafs, then for 200, then for 300, etc… also there’s a daily reward of one golden airplane per day you play the game.

if you have a lot of ingame-money and you own your own aircraft you can sell them for golden airplanes so this will also make it possible to buy new types.

best way to generate a steady income is having good groundhandling service at your airport so that you generate the 50% bonus for every departure so in the beginning try to invest in those services before buying new stands and/or own aircraft. i’ve spent some real money to boost my airport but if you have enough patience you can do it without, too.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have no problem with the 50% bonus… how easy are the ground handling objectives? I just unlocked Bari and have 36 or so turn arounds after about an hour of play, so do those 100s begin coming very quick?

Further, what is your current fleet?

Thanks for the great response! My current fleet size when I look at statistics says 0, but I have an ATR-72 in INS. Do I own this plane, as it was the achievement unlocked one? Once you have a few aircraft in your fleet can you move them to each airport? So if I bought a plane in Bari would I also have it in Prague?

Cheers:)

I guess you have unlocked the ATR72 by handling so you don’t need a golden play to unlock it. At each airport you can unlock different aircraft by playing. To buy your own plane you need to have enough money (22k for the ATR72) and then you can buy it. You’ll have limited destinations for each type of aircraft (S-types have different possible destinations than M, L or XL). It’s not possible to move aircraft to other airports you’re playing (e.g. your Bari ATR won’t be available at PRG). The only thing to “move” your aircrafts to other airports is by selling them for golden planes (you get about 1 golden plane for 20k of the price of the aircraft you own).

1 Like

The more stands you have opened the more ground handling staff you’ll need. If you have all stands opened the 100 come very quick. You get 1 point each handled for S-aircraft, 2 for M, 3 for L and 4 for XL. After the 100 you need 200 new after that 300 new and so on.

I’m playing at Washington which is the biggest airport available in WOA and I’m having 32 A380, 9 B777, 4 B787, 10 A340, 21 A320 and 3 BAE146.

Once you have a nice fleet of own aircraft you own much more money because you get way more money for sending your own aircraft than handling others.

1 Like

thanks for your help:)connections available

Wait i never got any daily rewards

2 Likes

Yeah no daily reward for me. Is it a beta tester thing?

1 Like

Do you have ios or android?

1 Like

I only ever got it at IAD and it was only after playing the game physically non-stop.

1 Like

I have Android

daily reward stopped a few updates ago. i don’t know the reason why.

The only tip i can give you is: dont exchange your gold planes in w (money) to buy aircraftals. At least not now in the beginning. Keep them to use when you unlock PGR and IAD to buy facilities.

The mostly important things you need know you can find here.

1 Like

Playing Prague, also 4 stands 4 each of luggage, cleaning etc. But only 2 planes land, what am i doing wrong

Did you buy enough destinations/arrivals?

M mmmmmm something to look at. Thanks