Progress log - 02.12.2019
Release: 1.0.7 internal build code 1.23.15
- Further collisions rectification (PRG/BRI) - all hot spots are (hopefully) fixed now
- Haug.land green b737 will now arrive with different logic:
- First arrival after 100 handling points
- 2nd (and following with increased by 100 requirements of arrival points - 200>300>400>…>
- Green plane has to be summoned (achievement has to be executed).
- “ Social Plugin ” - details below:
- Each player will have a possibility to select 2 friends (on another 2 playable airports)
- Player (of choice) for every airport has to “accept/establish a connection” with host
- Those players will be prioritized for “accepting” player airplanes when they land at playable airports
- Push notifications are there for established connection (recipient can reject/approve) and another push notification on landing event of friendly plane.
Note: turn ON push notification on phone for WoA - without this, it will be hardly possible to establish and maintain connections.
- If player will successfully handle friend plane within 1 hour from landing push notification - player will receive point to “social ranking”
- Handled plane adds +1 point to connection statistics (despite the size of the plane).
- If player will fail to accept landing of friendly plane it will go to “random player”
- It is possible to “delete established connection” and pick another friend instead.
- If established connection does not register a connection for more than 24 hours - it is automatically canceled (and a new one can be established instead with the same or another player).
- Achievements system (first part) introduced.
- Progress of “golden plane” now presented with numeric details.
- Unlock of airport presented in achievements
- Water salute introduced:
- For new planes in the fleet.
- For newly established connections
More achievements in the build phase (one of will be “Top5” connections points)**
Special website (ladder) will be introduced with various in-game statistics for each and every registered player - lots of statistics and numbers to brag (or be ashamed) of