S Type Aircraft - Bug Reports (for bugs specifically related to the actual aircraft itself)

Use this thread for reporting bugs and issues with S Type Aircraft only - please read guidelines before posting

Currently covers (at time of writing) - do not post about other aircraft types in this thread

AT43, AT43F, AT46, AT76
BAE146, B462F
CRJ700
Dash Q400
E170, E175
Saab340B

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

Umm, is this correct?

Where’s the stairs?

Yes, this update passengers enter and exit from both sides. But it wasn’t added so that passengers should jump of the plane, was it?

no, they shouldn’t jump out, how can they even jump in?

it was also my first plane I handled at BRI

Seems to be all BEA’s

Physics.

Yes, the problem is in the BEA’s

Yup

Very minor but I have seen something in the right engine (left from this view) on this CRJ.

Yeah that’s the baggage door, I assume that would be fixed when the advanced model comes out

1 Like

I hope they make a better process for loading/deloading baggage of small airplanes. Atleast it will be better than throwing.

2 Likes

Yup, throwing will break the bags or what’s in them

Hi,
I bought my first E175 plane in IAD to operate it between IAD and SAN.
The operational-range of the plane is 2300 NM, and SAN is less than 2000 NM (1953?) from IAD.
So the aircraft has to be good for direct flight (without technical stop), but I could send it just with tech. stop…
Please check the problem!

1 Like

Not a problem, while you are correct on the pure range data, in reality East to West USA has serious headwinds which in reality would cause aircraft to do this anyway, so this is very unlikely to be changed because it was deliberately designed this way by the devs.

Should the E170/175 not have a baggage conveyer? I’d say they are a little tall to throw bags out of the holds like that.

Same for E170.

While this covers the reality, this is confusing and might need to be highlighted somewhere. I bought an E170 for the same purpose and ran into the same issue. Wollars spend without any good. :frowning: And it took me some time to earn the money for my first plane in IAD.