San diego bug?

Hi,

After playing two hours of game time, the landing mini games had a total of 50 landings, 1 Lining up aircraft at gate. The ratio is 50-1. Can you adjust the mini game ratio so it’s a fair balance of mini games?

The other airports Washington 16-5 ( 16 landings/ 5 Line up aircraft at gate)
NAGOYA 12-4
Prague 9-3.

A cool idea fir the next update would be to add in what mini games players would like to play.

Mini Game OPTIONS:

LANDING YES/ NO/ RANDOM
TAKE OFFS YES/ NO/ RANDOM
TAXING TO GATE YES/ NO / RANDOM
ALIGNING PLANE TO GATE YES/ NO / RANDOM
PILOT VIEW YES/NO / RANDOM
WINDOW VIEW YES/ NO / RANDOM

CHECK THE BOX IF YOU ONLY WANT TO PLAY MINI GAMES ON YOUR FLEET ONLY.

This way, it gives players options in their game play.

Happy flights everyone :flight_departure:

This isn’t a bug, so i’ve moved it out of that section

Well, how is it that airports like Washington, which I played, it took 6 mini game of planes landing, and the 7th mini game was an airplane alignment lining up the gate for the plane to reach at the gate.

When I play SAN SEIGO Airport it takes 50 mini game landings and still no airplane to line up at gate area. Explain that? That’s got to be a bug?

Since SAN Airport been released, I never seen a mini game to align planes at gate.

Nope, not a bug, the lining up can happen to any plane generic or fleet, and it’s just a random chance, I don’t see a bug

So what changed between Washington vs SAN Diego airports.

I did an experiment again using 10 attempts for each airport.

Washington: 1. Landing mini game ( 11 minutes into the game)
2. Landing mini game *my fleet
3. Landing mini game
4. Plane at gate alignment mini game ( that was about 18 mins into the game)
5. Plane at gate alignment mini game *my fleet
6. Landing mini game
7. Landing mini game
8. Plane at gate alignment mini game.
9. Landing mini game
10. Plane at gate alignment mini game.

That’s 4/10 in that time span,

SAN DEIGO : 1. Landing mini game * my fleet
2. Landing mini game * my fleet
3. Landing mini game * my fleet
4. Landing mini game * my fleet
5. Landing mini game * my fleet
6. Landing mini game * my fleet
7. Landing mini game * my fleet
8. Landing mini game * my fleet
9. Landing mini game * my fleet
10. Landing mini game * my fleet

That’s 0/10 in that time span and no plane gate alignment mini game. Washington has a very good mix of mini games going back and forth between landing and aligning plane at gate area,

Please take even 10 attempts on both airports and see the results. You will find why I am discussing this issue. I am asking if there is something that can be adjusted to have a fair mixed of mini games available.

What about mct, have you tested that? It could just be lowered stats because less stands?
I would test myself but my idiot self reset my San, so it’s in a very small state right now

Hi Horsepowergeek,

No, not yet. I am trying to play all levels before I start a new airport.

So far I played Prague, Washington, and Nagoya . They all have both landing and align plane to gate area.

Innsbruck and Bari were not introduce to mini game. Washington was the first followed by Nagoya.