SAN - Sharepoint

Lots of @CoralSound22

1 Like

B757 of @ukplanespotter757 on pushback for flight back to IAD. A couple of NGO heavies from @Heiligm in the background.

3 Likes

Starting A319 from my connection partner @Evildent_Resi

1 Like

And we made the :100: :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you :+1:

1 Like

A couple of @Gushy79 B777’s on turnaround & departing back to BRI.

1 Like

And my last plane takes off of to retirement. :cry:

Orange Air has stopped it’s operations at San Diego.

Next stop Muscat!

1 Like

Hey @OldDog01 (great plane, BTW).

Do you play one airport at a time? Also, do you know when the next update all come out? And if there are any fundamental changes to the gameplay?

@VisitEveryCountry,

Yes, I play one airport at a time. I revisit them when a new season is introduced. Now I’m trying to finish BRI before MCT comes along.

I do not know when the next update will come out. Secretly I hope that it 'll be around April 22nd. This is 18 months after the introduction of the game. Would be nice from the devs for this “half anniversary”.

What I know about changes in the game, is what is published here: IN DEVELOPEMENT - Community feedback | Product Roadmap

1 Like

if its about half aniversary then we can also get the alliances in game
as muscat was added in the development section about one or two months only

@boruberry invasion.:sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

1500+ connections with@pilster. Keep them coming :sweat_smile:

1 Like

two arrivals in a row from a random friend I don’t have a connection with him
@Latestexploration30

1 Like

those were to be recieved by me!!! :joy: :joy:

those were to be recieved by me :joy: :joy:

@seanlr86 787 and my first A330!

2 Likes

Couple of pictures of various aircraft from the new camera angle at SAN, including brand new A330 departing for IAD.

Glad to see her in SAN! Sadly wasn’t able to service your new A322 because of WiFi issues at work :frowning: . Next time!

1 Like

No worries mate!

Good start for the early arrivals including a @WisconsinGamer A340 just about to touchdown from PRG :+1:

1 Like