As the other guy said
British airlines only only for this month
Also, only 1 submission please

2 days remain, submit your photos while you can

You can only submit 1 only

:sob:

I’ll just go with the first Qatar 789

The rule is the rule @horsepowergeek said only submit one

Must be British based unfortunately. Amazing screenshots though. I can never get the bug to work

1 Like

Holy ok there is a lot here
You can only submit one (this has been said)
And for this month you must have mostly British based airlines in the photo, some others in the background are fine but mostly British

1 Like

I’d say the American+virgin or the Singapore+ba count

Alright, This is my BA submission

British Airways 787-10

11 Likes

Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night

THE COMPETITION HAS ENDED!

This month we had 3 clear winners
3rd place goes to @Mr_Jangle with his very British LHR, courtesy if the French

2nd place goes to @SamJ with his departing B788

And finally, 1st, with a last minute submission and a very close up shot, is @TamperedReality with 9 likes

Please message @TomMordon to claim your rewards

Now, for a new month

Love is in the air
February, most well known for valentines day, is a very short and sweet month, so for this month’s theme, I want you to show one airline that you love, be it their livery, or their service, tell a story while you’re at it (not required)
Any airport
Must also be an in game screenshot and an in game airline

Rewards:

1st with 3 golden planes
2nd with 2 golden planes
And 3rd with 1 golden plane

Now good luck! Submissions close the 29th, voting ends 24hrs after that.

5 Likes

I won 1st for December and I gave my user name to @TomMordon but still haven’t gotten my prize

I’ll remind him…

Mine has to be JetBlue

Not only their creative tail liveries, but despite them being an American airline, I still have the ability to fly them in the UK. I have never actually flown them, but from the looks of it and from reviews, it looks to have some of the best narrow body options for cross Atlantic travel. They also have lots of different plane types, and on these, they have varying liveries, which allows for variety when seeing them. Their blue just fits so well on the A220.

2 Likes

My favourite airline is British Airways as I have nearly always had good flights with them. BA have good customer service for what they offer and they are easy to travel with.

My 2nd favourite airline is easyJet as I flew on them 4-6 times each year before covid. They are super nostalgic to me so it’s a real shame that they phased out their old livery.

9 Likes

Bet no-one saw this one coming…

Has to be TUI, an airline I have flown more times than years I have been alive. It screams holidays and the livery is unique and colourful. Never had a bad experience minus the odd delay, a lot of people hate this airline but it holds a special place in my heart.

5 Likes

Well you where lucky as for me after seeing TUI UK twitter replies and after they damaged my bag after a flight from Dublin to Dalaman in June last year. There service not only the airline but also there Hotel service and tours can be quite horrendous in terms of quality and reliability.

Shocking information here :joy:

3 Likes

Humm :thinking: this sounds kinda like the quote from when easyJet made a dating website