Sending Planes from IAD and BKK

Thanks, Ethan! :blush: No worries, take your time. I’ll be ready tomorrow! Looking forward to keeping our contracts going long-term. :airplane::handshake:

1 Like

Same here, mate :slight_smile:

Sent 1 B748 to ZRH
Reg → HS-LYJ
Another one coming shortly

Sent another

2 completed. :white_check_mark:

Hey,

I would take a plane to HKG.
The maximum is one passenger and one cargo of each of your hubs. (I know, that there’s no cargo from IAD possible)

IGN: ORIGAMI WINGS

  1. Neerg Air
  2. LEJ
  3. 2
  4. Prefer cargo, but anything is fine
  1. rei.kashino

  2. Your Airport HKG

  3. No. of Planes (Max 2) 2 pls, every day :slight_smile:

  4. Type E-F if possible, from IAD. Pax or cargo, I do it all

    Thank you!

Hello,

I can’t send any cargo planes from BKK to HKG, but I can send 2 PAX from IAD, lemme know if you want them, or I will just send 1 PAX from IAD.

Noted, I will send 2 A346Fs shortly

Sure, I will send 2 from IAD. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only one Pax per hub. If you only want to send from IAD, then just one.

Can send 1 C PAX from BKK and 1 F or E PAX from IAD…is that cool?

1 Like

Could u send 1 E pax to LHR and 1 F class pax or cargo to LHR? Thanks. Could send you some planes once I get em. IGN: Velvet Airways

1 Like

Hello, I will send some from IAD. I don’t need planes to either of my airports, as they are already maxed; I am only sending the planes from my hubs. Thanks for the offer tho. :slight_smile:

I’ll send the planes you requested in a few hours.

Regards,
Ethan

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

2 A346Fs Sent
Reg → HS-PMJ, HS-PPJ

2 A35Ks Sent to BKK
Reg → NJCA,NODO

2 A35Ks Sent to HKG
Reg → NUQF,NMRL

1 Like

Sent 1 A35K from IAD
Reg → NYBK

1 Like

2 A35Ks sent to HKG
Reg → NOMF, NZYQ