Sending Planes from IAD and BKK

Hello,

I have lots of planes available from my IAD and BKK.

Let me know where you want them and how many.

Please reply in the following format:

  1. IGN
  2. Your Airport
  3. No. of Planes (Max 2)
  4. Type

Rules:

  1. You need to return the planes at least 5 times a week.
  2. Planes not handled for more than 4 days will be cancelled unilaterally.
  3. You can request 5 times a week i.e., 10 planes maximum per week.

Thank you,
Ethan

EndNight
MCT
2
Whatever works best for you, thanks.

1 Like

Okay thanks, will check out whatever gives the best profits.

1 Like
  1. flogame2024
  2. PRG
  3. 2
  4. what you want, CDE !

:slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like
  1. DeadBushesAreBad
  2. HKG
  3. 2
  4. Any

Thanks!

1 Like

Roger that

Noted, mate

Sent 2 A35Ks
Reg- NKAF, NPES

1 Like

Sent 2 A35Ks
Reg-
NRHE
NUPO

Sent 2 A35Ks
Reg- NLQC NAAG

1 Like
  1. hebf1
  2. SYD or ZRH
  3. 2
  4. Not cargo pls
1 Like

Hi, Should I send 2 each to SYD and ZRH?

If you got them, sure!

Okay noted, will send soon

1 Like
  1. marco.k31
  2. ZRH
  3. 2
  4. Any

2 C Planes Sent to SYD
Reg → HS-GMS, HS-WDC

IGN: TaeAero
Your Airport: BKK
No. of Planes: 2
Type: Any available planes from IAD

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for messaging.

I will send them tomorrow. I am handling BKK right now.

Hi Ethan! :waving_hand: I’d love to connect with your IAD/BKK! :airplane:

IGN: Aervionyx Alliance

Airport: HKG :hong_kong_sar_china:

Planes: 2

Type: E/F passenger or Cargo :airplane::package:

I’m active at HKG daily, so I can meet your 5x/week return requirement. Happy to build a reliable long-term connection! :handshake::airplane:

1 Like

Hello Aervionyx Alliance,

Thanks for reaching out.

I will send planes tomorrow since I already handled IAD for the day; am handling BKK now.

Looking forward to build a long term contract connection with you. :slight_smile:

Cheers

1 Like