Should I early unlock another airport?

Okay I was there in 2022. Maybe things has changed. But Delta B757s and other M planes did exactly the same as in the game when I was there.

1 Like

found the thread:

So not the ‘big’ m-planes, but the ‘small’ ones

2 Likes

In my opinion, in SXM the three entrances that exist should be used and also when leaving so that takeoff and landing are more fluid, as in the photo shown by our colleague, they explain.SXM is a beautiful airport in the game but in reality the plane entrances take too long, well the taxi to the terminal is like in real life but not the entrances that should be correct the developers also in MCT, I am currently playing it and in a week I managed to complete it of course with the help of other players and their planes, however it has two tracks and only in one they land and take off and in the other they only take off, in my opinion both should be used for both takeoff and landing cases so the left side would have its own entrances and exits.

1 Like

MCT has that runway problem but it is also fun to play since you finally have an airport where planes from the Middle East and surrounding areas reside, and it also gives you L planes.which will help you have more XP and advance in all cases you always have to ask other players to send you their planes and to do this you have to be in Facebook groups that exist many players in the world publish their progress, their fleets, offer their planes to send, I recommend these Facebook groups: world of airport Fans , world of airport community. There are quite a few players who send their planes to the airports where you play or need to build and it is faster and they give you more XP to advance That’s why I managed to build MCT quickly. It is my recommendation and whatever airport you choose, always ask other players to send their planes so that you can advance quickly.

3 Likes

iAd and LHR are the two I would recommend. I personally would get LHR, it’s far and away the best airport ingame imo. iAd is good too tho so I would wait and get iAd for free from finishing Prague, and also get LHR with GP

2 Likes

I might wait till IAD gets remodelled before I start playing it

I’m not entiery sure if IAD will get remoled i think it might

1 Like

It will be the next project after SYD

Oh yeah I just read it ur right

1 Like

Might be a weird question but do you also have those “charts” for the other airports?

1 Like

Category Research by Geo @TechnocraticAviation

LHR: (Currently changes from update to update)

IAD:

SAN:

NGO:

PRG:

BRI:

INN:

SXM:

LEJ:

MCT:

4 Likes

Is there already an such chart for SYD?

Not yet.