Solution to constantly scrolling through plane tabs?

I have spent some time looking through the forum and one thing I keep reading about is having to constantly scroll through the plane tabs at the bottom of the screen to check on planes that need servicing, as my fleet has grown I now have planes waiting for take off and constantly seem to have the yellow borders showing planes out of view (especially when the game crashes and when I reload these planes are now all over the place), sometimes this can make it difficult to find planes that actually need servicing and not just waiting until I decide to send them. Anyway I’m rambling but I think highlighting planes that need servicing would make it easier to see where attention is needed. My screenshot below shows planes are highlighted when I click on various services i.e. when buying an extra fuel truck. Could this not be developed further? Just wondered :crazy_face:

If you go into the menu at the top-right of the screen, there should be an icon with cards. Tap that, it will only show the cards for the aircraft at the gate.

1 Like

Yes I use that and it has been very useful, but it still shows my fleet waiting at gates for me to send them.

2 Likes

Check the feed back page on the website. In the under consideration section there are the answers to your prayers, they just haven’t been confirmed as in development yet. So give them feedback as critical to help them shape the roadmap and get them done

2 Likes

Had been checking there but yes good suggestions on there, have voted for the one that would help me. Thanks for the heads up :+1:

1 Like