Spinning Airplane at PRG

I don’t know how can ı tell it but his plane is moving when I was handling it the plane was moving lect and right and when going to taxi from gate it was started to spinnig and didn’t stop. Until resarting the game.
Some screenshots:

2 Likes

I’ve seen this before but it seems to be very rare. I’m not sure why though.

2 Likes

Yes it should be rare. It happend just 1 time.

1 Like

I’m not great at Marshaling … but this is a whole new level !

4 Likes

Had this happen to me once again. Actually only the stand next to the one on the original post, 17 i think. Plane parked normal, which you can see buy the placement of rear stairs. Rotates to the right around the front gear. Pushback was a bit weird but it fixed it. Agree with the above comments, this is pretty rare.

3 Likes

Oh well, planes will be spinny

3 Likes

Bug still present after the last update

It’s not serious, though. I enjoyed it when happened. The devs could keep it as a special easter egg :grin:

1 Like

Yeah they could

1 Like

So, tell me, what’s with M-stands (No 19 in particular) and the “dancing” M-planes (A320s exclusively in my case) at PRG? Starting from years ago and till as recently as the 17th of this month, I have’d the occasional A320 (and never any other M-type!) that I had parked on No 19 suddenly “wake up” & start moving to & fro and from side to side, cutting the figure “8”, while slowly turning clockwise on the spot at the same time (check out the screenshots below). Apart from shocking the living daylights out of me each time, this uncommanded, bizarre performance admittedly never had had any adverse effect whatsoever on the servicing ops (cleaning, catering, refuelling, etc) which went on each time as per routine. But on each such occasion the plane would invariably continue with its swaying, sashaying & rotation till I could take it no more and would
intervene and put an end to it by clicking the depart button. Early on, I used to find this spectacle quite entertaining, & would eagerly await the arrival of the odd “ballerina”. But of late this has been getting on my nerves & I am beginning to find it most distressing. Now every time an A320 turns towards Stands No 17-20, I just grimace & hold my breath. Devs, PLEASE sort this out ASAP as I’ve headquartered my airline at PRG, and the very last thing you would want at your HQ are planes that suddenly come to life and inexplicably put on the strangest dance moves in full view of the horrified airport management, the passengers, & the flight and the ground crews!

Developers are aware and it will be fixed. Closing thread.