Subforums for different languages

It might be helpful to create a Subforum for other languages where players can help other players when they have questions and don’t understand English. There could be also translations of the nice Tutorial in there. What do you think?

I don’t think that there is a sufficient amount of users for many of the languages out there. Czech and Spanish probably, maybe French and German. But for many of the other languages probably not. Plus, questions and tips would get lost in the individual langugage Forums.
Google translate works pretty well for most languages as long as you translate to or from english. There’s even an option i.e. in Google Chrome to have the whole website translated. As this is a very international communitiy with no specific bias towards a certain nationality I believe that sticking with english is fine. People who don’t speak english can always use google translate.

I can help with spanish

1 Like

Czech and Spanish probably, maybe French and German. But for many of the other languages probably not. Plus, love language test questions and tips would get lost in the individual … now the default forum language is English. now when i open the subforum or another section with different language lets say Arabic for … Hi, I’m able to speak and read English (a kind of, of course) and a bit of German too. But I’m sure many others are not.

I would say that this is not a good idea. The forums should be a collection of all our knowledge in a common language, which is english.

If we talk multilingual, the search function to find topics and answers would be useless. Everyone should be able to use Google Translate. And even if the translations are not the best, we will understand each other.