SYD - Post release discussion

I do hope they add MEL flights with the 330, even if it’s considered a regional contract

3 Likes

The current Sydney airport route in the game is too monotonous. If modified based on the actual airport situation, it would be very interesting👍🏻
Looking forward to the opening of 16L/34R landing and 16A/B passenger parking

6 Likes

That be good. Though I do have B744 doing the Perth and Darwin routes.

3 Likes

As someone who likes to simulate real life, the 744 just doesn’t do it for me :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

D10 and D11 get Jetstar 787’s and non connection aircraft, the rest go to international

3 Likes

Think of the extra Wollars :joy:

2 Likes

wait what?

That’s how I play the airport. Jetstar and player connections (random) go to the domestic side.

but in real life jetstar dont use their boeing 787 domestically because if so where do they park???

after much scrolling i cant find out that jetstar does 787 flights to either darwin nor perth, i also found out Air north flies in northern terriory and there is another type of plane they could add for a new airline in syndey

2 Likes

Like, the one Canadian 734 operator air north?

Edit: nevermind, I forgot there’s that one e jet operator air north

I am not mirroring real life perfectly, otherwise I’d have none of my own aircraft either.
Let’s call it Poetic license and a slight variation on the real thing, in my book just makes it neater to keep Jetstar all over there

3 Likes

ah ok thanks

1 Like

Jetstar do indeed use the 787 domestically but from the international terminal. These routes are part of a triangle routing such as JQ63 from SYD-MEL-SGN.

During covid JQ were also occasionally running them from SYD-MEL using D43 and D45 where Virgin also used to operate their A330’s from.

4 Likes

D52, D54 and D56 still don’t have the M option yet and there’s still a lot of missing airlines, routes and destinations.

11 Likes

/

?

/

A lot of the cargo carriers are missing from their destinations.

shouldnt virgin have the ATR ?

1 Like

Yes seeing as we got B777 in game, as well A320 and A330.

2 Likes