SYD - Post release discussion

when are they going to add the 16L runway used for landings, i really want that to happen so badly

2 Likes

But why? SYD actually flows so well with the current landing system
And that’s coming from someone who still thinks they should adjust handling times

1 Like

If the devs consider dual runway arrival ops, they need to re-consider the gate re-size as well from those S gates that can be M
I’m under the impression it’s a limitation but I really want to understand in what way

Cause I think these gates can be M just fine and I want to only unlock them as M

Also consider adding more stands like D18/19 for S planes and have more fluency with the other T1 S stands that planes have to wait for the other to taxi in/out and the Cargo stands that apparently are DHL specific near the hangars

4 Likes

I am not sure where to put this so it’s going here
But, it appears V2 planes have received spinning fan blades, cause from this reel I found on insta (FlyBoys Games 📲✈️ on Instagram: "Looking for the ultimate beach experience? 🌴 How about sunbathing and getting a free sandblasting from a Boeing 777 at the same time? ✈️☀️ . . . #BeachGoals #SXMAdventures #OnlyInTheCaribbean #worldofairports #mobilegame #boeing #boeinglovers #aviation #airbus #airbuslovers #sintmaarten #beachvibes #game #aviationlovers #aviationdaily"), the a330 in the begining has its fan blades spinning

2 Likes

As far as I’m aware they’ve had them since 2.4

It is a tip that can be useful to many players and that is not to extend themselves to the maximum in an airport, play varied, for example not everything in SYD advances 3 or 4 levels per airport interspersing varied play times (SYD, IAD, MCT, LPZ, SAN, SXM…) so you don’t get so bored with the same operation

Will be good having the A321XLR in the game. Though wonder if they have it for us so we could fly it to Bangkok.

anybody else notice when your in 2D mode looking at the airport and press the camera function you can see the plane moving in sky view and stuff, another thing, i found is that if you tap the dark blue bit left of the information button it gives the information about the place it came from and the damand and stuff!

2 Likes

cause with dual runway landings we can handle twice the amount of aircraft hence the amount of taxi time they have to do but it would be more effeicent

I knew the info button for a while, recently, being a few months ago, I found out the 2D mode feature. I was surprised because I expected it to give me the regular full screen camera, as I mostly play from the 3D mode.

3 Likes

Am I doing too much? :joy::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not looked but can you get any other American carrier

Yea you Can get American and United

4 Likes

Finally got international at SYD. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

A340-600

A340-300
IMG_2630

Is the Conviasa A340 in the game? As I would like it as an AI contract from Caracas to Sydney and Heathrow airport :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

They’re not, but it’s probably something that would be good to have

5 Likes

I wish it was, as the A340 is my favourite plane

2 Likes

Just found out you can now buy L spot here after the recent updates, just like real life. Thank you so much to the devs.

Side note:
The 747 that do Antartica flights used to park at the left spot (D10). I just simulate this here

Nowadays, D10 and D11 are used for the A330s that does PER and MEL flights. The 787 flight from PER goes to the International gates.

10 Likes

I put international arrivals at the domestic gates, and typically the domestic arrivals end up at the international gates because of it :joy:

3 Likes

My International Gates have turned into my player connection hub, and most days I pretty much only handle M AI at the domestic gates regardless of if they are domestic or international lol.

1 Like