SYD - Post release discussion

I was so smart to be aware so early into the cycle

3 Likes

Will the devs change like stand sizes for SYD and also if REX does go bankrupt will they take the airline out?

4 Likes

I dont imagine they will. And for the stand sizes probably not as the dimensions can’t really be changed just like that. So sadly i think the stand sizes will stay the same

6 Likes

The funny thing is the M planes pretty much seem to fit exactly in the current S stands

5 Likes

the three stands that are S near the jetstar terminal should be able top hold medium and same with the end S with the virgin terminal

7 Likes

Finally unlocked Sydney.

4 Likes

I like this feature where from smaller aircraft the passengers just walk to the gate.

7 Likes

Unrelated but I wish the had the stair type for the DHC to drop down like the ATR

3 Likes

Wait what, when did they start doing that, and at what gates :sob: I always griped about them using buses in that exact situation and they actually listened, but I haven’t seen it

3 Likes

I checked and it’s D9, and I realized you can now get D10 as L! Basically the most requested thing since release.

9 Likes

WHAT SINCE WHEN😭

But also I hope they upgrade some of the S stands like d1 to m and that they let dh8d’s connect to jetways

2 Likes

D10 and D11 are now L-capable?! Where was this announced lol

11 Likes

It was a sneaky update I think
I got an email saying they’re considering upgrading certain stands granted there’s a tech issue with them.

1 Like

As Teddy said it’s D9 at Terminal 3. If they was using buses for this originally then good they got rid of them and replaced with this.

I’m gonna do some of my own testing now, thanks for pointing out that they’re doing that

1 Like

Well, surprise?

12 Likes

I hope A339, B737 rework, 777f rework and 748f rework come next in the game

Prob been said already but why isn’t any delta contract available to buy from LAX to SYD?:sob:

Not sure, but it’s been noted

We are always surprised by the developers, perhaps with the next update some missing routes will arrive, the same thing happened with LHR, the jetblu that arrived there was missing and as they went to updating some missing routes arrived.

1 Like